Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-7-12

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I'd say the Avalon music is by far the best so far. Keep up the great composing.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
My favorite is the Dragonspyre combat music. (I also found that it's very good to play in your castle while you're playing tag )
My highest wizard is in Celestia so I can't judge the music after that, but I really like the Marleybone main theme and the Mooshu main theme. I also like the music that plays in Golem Tower when you're not fighting.
I helped a friend with a boss in Avalon and got an Avalon main theme, which is very catchy. I play it outside my castle.
Fiona Mythsinger, Level 54 Pyromancer
Natalie Wintergem, Level 31 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
As a low brass member of the Nevada State Champions, i have to say mmy favorites are the avalon battle theme and pretty much anything from grizzleheim. They are so brass heavy and i would love the music, but i guess playing by ear will have to do. :-)

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
MOOSHU <3! It really calms me! By the way, this topic was on my birthday, BEST DAY EVER

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
codastar wrote:
MOOSHU <3! It really calms me! By the way, this topic was on my birthday, BEST DAY EVER

Happy belated birthday! :D

Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
I like Dragonspyre battle music and dragonspyre 3
oh and also i like celestia battle music.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
Well, my favorite theme must be.........Avalon........Abbey Road theme. Oh and Caliburn one! So that makes 2 themes. :D :D

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
Oh, gosh! There's so many, and I like them all. But my favorite is probably the Mooshu Main Theme. I play it in castle all the time! :D :D :D

~Melissa&Jasmine, Life&Ice

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Love all the Dragonspyre music, but the combat themes are my favourites. ;)

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
i love the w101 music but my top favorites are totally:
zafaria battle theme
zafaria morganthe theme
avalon battle theme
avalon outer yard theme (so intense!!!)
zafaria baobab theme
celestia finale theme
celestia battle theme
ok, pretty much all the battle themes
i have so many favorites
i cant wait to hear the pirate101 music! maybe i'll add some of those to my favorites list. keep making music wizard101!

Explorer
May 02, 2011
Squire
Feb 29, 2012