Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrap Iron in Marley Bone? Dream On

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
I searched there a lot and only found ONE!
Please tell me the PROPER location of it!
I just can't find any!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
frostfreese wrote:
I just can't find any!

This link to one of the fansites has a lot of info:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Scrap_Iron

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
frostfreese wrote:
I just can't find any!

Sorry, we're not allowed to tell you EXACTLY where to find it; that would be considered a spoiler I think. There are several spots where it is more common...on the way to Digmore Station is one. That's the best I can offer.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
It can be found on rooftops and all over.When I need to stock up I make a lap around regents square(mist wood and scrap iron on sidewalks) switch realms and repeat.You can get lots of scrap iron in 10-15 minutes.Tho if you hit rooftops it's usually better but involves more time.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Let's see... Scrap Iron, Scrap Iron, Scrap Iron.....

Try looking in Chelsea Court.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
I find scrap iron easily in counterweight east and west (the two instances before big ben). When you first enter you'll see that in the first floor there are some reagents, most likely mist wood and sometimes scrap iron. Hope I helped :-)

Defender
May 24, 2012
I actually found lots of it. The trick is it looks a lot like Mistwood so a lot of people just go by it. Whenever you come out of a dungeon look all around the rooftop, behind the tanks and crates, in all the corners, before you head out. Good stuff. Wooden chests, scrap iron, stone blocks, and on and on. Get in the habit of snooping for this stuff it will help you later.