Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too overleveled to be in MB?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
Just want to know what level you should be in Marleybone. I think I'm too overleveled. I got in marleybone at lvl 32.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jasminekimy wrote:
Just want to know what level you should be in Marleybone. I think I'm too overleveled. I got in marleybone at lvl 32.

There is no such thing as being too strong or 'over leveled' in any world. You are fine. Everyone plays the game at their own pace. Stop worrying about 'everyone else' and just enjoy! :)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
I'm not sure what you mean but you HAVE to be in MB and do the quests or you won't get to Mooshu.I personally see a lot of people lower levels in MB but the way I have played is to do every single quest in each area,such as doing Triton undersea area in Wizard city before going to Krokotopia and all the quests in krok(except tomb of beguiler since people have told me to wait til lvl 48 for that one) so I was in mid 30's when I finished MB.Others seem to want to unlock further areas sooner so they hold off on side quests.IMO there is no such thing as overleveled as I have seen and been helped by players much higher than myself in every area so just enjoy the game at your own pace.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
i dont know why you posted this but being overleveled is good! it means you have been paying atention and be willing to spend more time doing side quests.
P.S. when i got to marleybone i was level 32 aswell!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
i thought i under leveled lol when i got to krokotopia i was lvl 14 and i got marley bone when i was lvl 28 and my brother just got to krokotopia and he is lvl 20 so yea

Explorer
May 17, 2009
jasminekimy wrote:

I got in MB at level 39...
My subscription ended and I just did a whole bunch of side quests.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
jasminekimy on Sep 6, 2012 wrote:
you are not overleveled at all. Ive seen some people that are 34 and just starting MB