Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tips and help on labyrinth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2012

Hello! I am a level 43 death wizard and on the labyrinth quest. However i am having a bit of trouble on it. The first time i soloed i got defeated by the first boss . Any tips on this dungeon? Even better anyone that can help me?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cpranner wrote:

Hello! I am a level 43 death wizard and on the labyrinth quest. However i am having a bit of trouble on it. The first time i soloed i got defeated by the first boss . Any tips on this dungeon? Even better anyone that can help me?

The fansites have a lot of tips and guides that help. And there are other players offering assistance. Here is just one link that might help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/search.php?searchid=8976768

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cpranner wrote:

My biggest tip... go do other quests and come back to this later on when you area higher level and stronger since you will have to replay this dungeon at least once again anyway.
If you still want to continue, use shields (something most of us Death wizards don't use), traps, blades, feint...basically everything available to take the bosses out quickly.
Have all of your potions full, mark, port out and port back in. It can be done solo; I've done it with both Ice and Death. :)

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Hello cpranner!
As for tips on the Labrynth, you should probably level up a few more times to become more powerful. Do a few more easy side quests to level up.

See you in the Spiral! Cheyenne GriffinCaller Level 49, Myth :D

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
if you need help meet me on october 1st (sorry if its way to long ) maybe i can make it shorter meet me around some time ok (post back lol)

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Just take your time. Fight each boss as a normal boss. Get health after each battle. Get some Scarecrow Tc. Use those Feints!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
firestar422 wrote:
if you need help meet me on october 1st (sorry if its way to long ) maybe i can make it shorter meet me around some time ok (post back lol)

OK I'm fine with Oct. 1st its just my membership expires two days after so maybe a bit sooner?