Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can someone help me with counterweight east?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
I've tried Counterweight East around a bazillion times, and I can't seem to get it. Can someone help me? I'm a level 33 Balance sorcerer, and I'm in the Blossom realm.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
I just finished MB and would be happy to give you a hand.When do you usually play?

*Also there is a group of players on wizard101central.com that help people with dungeons.I don't remember what they call it but if you look around the site you will find it.You just post a message on there board w/time and location and check back for a reply.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
rhamnales wrote:
I just finished MB and would be happy to give you a hand.When do you usually play?

*Also there is a group of players on wizard101central.com that help people with dungeons.I don't remember what they call it but if you look around the site you will find it.You just post a message on there board w/time and location and check back for a reply.

That sounds great! I'm usually on between 3 and 6 EST. I'm on right now, in fact.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
counterweight east is real easy!

i did it with the help of 3 friends :D