Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is serious!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Ok so maybe I'm a bit exageratted but seriously the next spell(rank 10 spell level 90) for death must be an all enemies attack!I'm serious!Necromancers had for 3 years the same only single all enemies attack!I mean for real now!Yea we have frankie and bone dragon(mostly frankie) but scarecrow is so weak compared to how "powerful'' it was when Dragonspyre came out!Even with a collosal i can barely make it be like 580 without buffs and I can't waste all my time in a battle trapping each and every mob so with blades it's pretty weak,even if I add the critical(which isn't something that is known that will happen) and auras it still isn't enough power!Street mobs now have up to 4000 health and yea scarecrow "might" kill them but we need something new!Look at all the other schools:fire has 3,ice also 3,storm 3 too,myth is a bit lower with 2,life has 1(damaging) and 2(healing),and balance has 3!Necromancers just one!I know the what we don't have all enemies spells, we make up with awesome single attack spells but we really got behind!Now, anyone of the professors answer this and at least tell me that it would be something of our expectations!

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Deer knight costs less and is fairly awesome. It hits everything and is a dot.

Yeah, it is hard to get, however it is extremely useful, and together these qualities make deer knight valuable.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Deer knight is the new AoE for death. With colossal it does around 820. The first 400 is the starting hit while the next three rounds will put the last 420 damage on.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Well your right that all the schools have more aoe spells than death. But fire has 4 actually, Meteor Strike, [Scald],Fire Dragon and Rain Of Fire.

But myth also needs a new aoe spell since earthquake, because earthquake does less than Scarecrow, and they also have powerful attack on enemy spells (Medusa and Basilisk) but it isn't enough for them either.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Please stop being selfish. Not only death needs one. You are wrong about how you said that there's like 3 of fire and 3 of ice or something like that because that's not true. So death isn't the only one, i am tired of everyone complaining about death because they have awesome spells myth is the one you should complain about.

Historian
May 28, 2009
I think Myth should be the school that most requires Attack all spell.

The best I can use now is Earthquake but the next one should attack about 750 to all enemies and remove and positive charms and wards

That way myth can regain it's original powers! :D

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
If youre a tiny low level wizard, I guess you are probably right.But, if happen to get to higher levels and beat more quests, you earn cool spells that arent treasure cards! I got a minion and an attack spell from two quests, and they really helped, even though they might seem a little small.
But the school spells, you have a point. Some schools, like fire, have tons of spells like phonix and helephant.And death people dont have to waste their time on healing, and that really stinks for teamates.AND life has all the healing spells and basicly allmost no attack.
Youre right that myth has the least advantage.But, I envy myth for hummonfrog and tough.