Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Waterworks Golden Gear.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
i am mad because i fought lluska for the Tricksy Hood 4 Times and i got only weak grandermaster gear. has anyone have or had this problem cuz i just want a hood. Even though it can be crafted, Where do i find the recipe vendor for the Waterworks Gear

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
rayton1 wrote:
i am mad because i fought lluska for the Tricksy Hood 4 Times and i got only weak grandermaster gear. has anyone have or had this problem cuz i just want a hood. anyway, type in your anwser, Bye!.

If you craft the hoods from Wintertusk maybe a better option? I craft them for all my wizards because their stats are a bit better then the WW ones and I like the spare blade they offer.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
rayton1 wrote:
i am mad because i fought lluska for the Tricksy Hood 4 Times and i got only weak grandermaster gear. has anyone have or had this problem cuz i just want a hood. anyway, type in your anwser, Bye!.

I know some people that have farmed WW 20-30 times and have yet to get their entire set of gear - so 4 tries is only the beginning for you.

And I have to agree with brwac about the crafted gear. I have 4 wizards that are lvl 60+ and NONE of them are in WW gear. Depending on your school, crafted gear is equal or better than WW gear.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
amy7274 wrote:
rayton1 wrote:

I know some people that have farmed WW 20-30 times and have yet to get their entire set of gear - so 4 tries is only the beginning for you.

And I have to agree with brwac about the crafted gear. I have 4 wizards that are lvl 60+ and NONE of them are in WW gear. Depending on your school, crafted gear is equal or better than WW gear.

Ya. maybe ill get it in my 7 to 12th try. THX anyway. P.S im not in wintertusk PLUS idk where t ocraft it and where to buy the recipe

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
rayton1 wrote:
amy7274 wrote:
rayton1 wrote:

Ya. maybe ill get it in my 7 to 12th try. THX anyway. P.S im not in wintertusk PLUS idk where t ocraft it and where to buy the recipe

All about the gear:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Carax_Strongthread

It is crafted at the ice forge house in Grizzlehiem to the right of the main fort when you enter.

If you didn't craft though Seal of the Seven Seas repeating Water Works over and over again may be faster though.