Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strategy For Fire in PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I used a pretty cool strategy in pvp a couple days ago. To use the strategy you need to be level 80 and you need to have over a 150 critical rating for this to work. My fire wizard has around 240 critical rating so it works pretty well for him. You need to first have tons of meteor strikes in your deck. Make sure you colossal all of them. Also just in case your opponent shields keep few power links or fire dragons in deck. But don't use any attacks without an enchantment on it. Let me give you a description of my wizard so you just get the idea of what types of gear you need.

Hat-Knightly Helm crafted from Lewelyn in Dun Dara
Robe-Fire starters Cape
Boots- level 80 boots from pagoda gauntlet (Boots give 100 block)
Wand- level 80 wand from pagoda gauntlet
Athame- Lexicon Blade ( I do not have this do but it is pretty useful
Ring- Ruby ring of battle
Pet- Any pet as long as it gives fire damage

Sean Ashthief
Level 80 Fire

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Actually, it isn't that great of a strategy. If you go 2nd in PvP you would lose. Think about it: Ice v Fire (Ice w/o crafted) You meteor on first turn, they 70/70 shield first turn. Same goes tower. And then you will be taken out by mammoth while you wait for pips. It is a great strategy for going first, but if you don't go first, might as well flee.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
firewizard776 wrote:
I used a pretty cool strategy in pvp a couple days ago. To use the strategy you need to be level 80 and you need to have over a 150 critical rating for this to work. My fire wizard has around 240 critical rating so it works pretty well for him. You need to first have tons of meteor strikes in your deck. Make sure you colossal all of them. Also just in case your opponent shields keep few power links or fire dragons in deck. But don't use any attacks without an enchantment on it. Let me give you a description of my wizard so you just get the idea of what types of gear you need.

Hat-Knightly Helm crafted from Lewelyn in Dun Dara
Robe-Fire starters Cape
Boots- level 80 boots from pagoda gauntlet (Boots give 100 block)
Wand- level 80 wand from pagoda gauntlet
Athame- Lexicon Blade ( I do not have this do but it is pretty useful
Ring- Ruby ring of battle
Pet- Any pet as long as it gives fire damage

Sean Ashthief
Level 80 Fire
The toasty band of fire elves better, and also Gtafreak101 is right.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
i sort of need help. i'm kinda good at pvp with my rating hanging around 540-570.my deck is good but it sort of needs improvement . (Please don't say tower shield or satyr i already bought training points and it costs too much crowns to buy again) Here's my deck: efreet, heck hound, link and power link, minion, fire shield, glaciel shield, therematic shield, pixie, colossal, gargantuan,blades traps, fire cat , elf, sunbird, vengeance, infallible, fortify, and wand