Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Misc. Ideas

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I put the subject like that cuz i have different kinds of ideas and i don't want to create a lot of new topics for them.

First, I'd like if we could critical on blades, traps, shields, auras and polymorphs. It could be like, if you cast a Tower Shield, you could critical and get two of them instead. And on auras and polymorphs, I had the idea of it lasting 2x longer when you would critical. I know it would be rare, but I don't think it would be fun to critical on all auras and everything. And think of the Polymorph Gobbler spell in PvP around the level you can train it! Twelve rounds of pretty good resistance, stun resistance and a maximum of 5000 health!

Second, I would like if we could get something like a Prism Blade of our school.
It would be like a blade that would convert all of the damage inflicted. Useful for especially Fire and Myth, for Fire has a lot of DoTs, and Myth has spells like Minotaur and Orthrus.

Third, I'd like Balance to have a convert that would convert Balance damage randomly to Death, Life or Myth damage.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
conno365 wrote:
Too powerful means an unbalanced idea, the answer is no.

Is there anything you don't dislike?

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Agree with conno. Very overpowered. 2 towers on one turn? Ice is already immortal man. The rest is the same way.