Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to find your zone on server

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2010
Over the last couple weeks I have been having a lot of issues going to areas, especially when I'm training my pets.

After I feed my pet my screen often never loads and gives me this error:

"Unable to find your zone on server(connect too long)?" Giving me the option of going to character selection or quitting.

Everywhere else when I go to a new area, it often gives me this error:

"This area is closed, try again later" and sends me back in front of the door.

Please help me fix this!

Administrator
We can help you but we need more information.

Start an email to community@wizard101.com
Subject: Unable to find your zone on server

Navigate to your Wizard101 Folder (usually Program Files/KingsIsle Entertainment/Wizard101) then go to the Bin Folder then select "WizardClient.Log". Then just drag the file into the body of the email.

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the WizardClient.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped wizardclient.log.zip file.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
We are getting a lot of Lost Connection With Server errors here. We have had bouts with them before and they do seem to subside over time.