Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anti-Astral Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I think that there should be new astral spells that cancell out in effect astral spells. I think there should be a disspell for outgoing enchanted spells, a spell to remove a star spell, and a spell to unpolymorph somebody. I also had spell ideas for a blade that cuts damage in half but makes you gain part of the damage like vampire, or wraith. It would also be cool to have a sun spell that makes a spell hit all enemies. I also think that there should be a spell to make the next (insert amount per pip here) damage be gained in life instead.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
No...
Just no.

These are the most out of character, OP spells I've seen suggested in a long time.
Try making a Death wizard, cause these spells won't be happening anytime soon (ever)

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I think that they still would be fair if the spells that make them hit all enemies and gain you life back were reduced in damage by the sun spell and maybe wouldnt be able to gain certain benifits like criticals or blades, etc... Also i think they should not be able to be used in pvp and only in regular combat. That might make them a little more fair.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
there already is a dispell aura spell. I forget what it is called, it is on a piece of equipment.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
lunamoth1234 wrote:
I think that they still would be fair if the spells that make them hit all enemies and gain you life back were reduced in damage by the sun spell and maybe wouldnt be able to gain certain benifits like criticals or blades, etc... Also i think they should not be able to be used in pvp and only in regular combat. That might make them a little more fair.

If you want that ability make a death. That is the one thing that defines death, drains.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
zebulous wrote:
there already is a dispell aura spell. I forget what it is called, it is on a piece of equipment.

The spell you may be thinking of is Supernova, a Balance spell obtained during Avalon. It is a Rank-2 spell with 60% accuracy that eliminates the target's Aura and damages them.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
SporeDemigod wrote:
zebulous wrote:

The spell you may be thinking of is Supernova, a Balance spell obtained during Avalon. It is a Rank-2 spell with 60% accuracy that eliminates the target's Aura and damages them.

right. Now dot and star school spells are both considered auras right?