Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire's Battle-Team Wanted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I am looking for a team or group of people to join me on the quest to battle Malistaire, I have been trying to get to him for over a month now, and most of the people I had met were during the summer and they are all in school now, so I would like to find some Gamers that are interested in helping out a fellow gamer (and if you've been there before, that's a Plus+), I can meet at the door to the dungeon to the Spyre at most any time and am often on early mornings (3-4 am) (Pacific Standard Time-Thats Los Angeles time). Please let me know. Thank you in advance for all your help and for taking an interest in reading this post!

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I have already completed Malistaire's Dungeon, and I can help!
(Life Wizards are always a plus in that dungeon :P )

- Savannah LifeHunter, Level 62 Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Sure Savannah, where would you like to meet up? So far there are only two of of us. I have waited over a month for just your response, I think no one is around anymore. Thanks! You can post a message for me at Wizard101Central.com for MedicineBear (although it may be MedicineBear69 I keep forgetting, sorry!). Thanks again, and I look forward to vanquishing Malistaire along side you, Savannah!

Amber Shadowbane
Storm/Life Wizard

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
It is MedicineBear, my mistake, but would rather get it right. blush!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Well I've never heard back from Savannah so the more help I can get the merrier. I will take all the help I can get sebio101. Either post a time and date you want to meet here along with Realm (be sure to post your time zone, I am on PST). Or you can post a message to me on Wizard101Central.com under MedicineBear. Let me know. Thanks!

Amber Shadowbane
Storm/Life Wizard

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
medicinebear57 wrote:
Well I've never heard back from Savannah so the more help I can get the merrier. I will take all the help I can get sebio101. Either post a time and date you want to meet here along with Realm (be sure to post your time zone, I am on PST). Or you can post a message to me on Wizard101Central.com under MedicineBear. Let me know. Thanks!

Amber Shadowbane
Storm/Life Wizard

Sure! I love doing Malistaire's dungeon, I'm a pretty strong wizard too, lol. Because I had to level up quite a bit to enter both Celestia and Zafaria. But back on topic, I would love to meet up anytime, anywhere to help out. I'm on MDT and am usually online so you might see me in Dragon's Roost if you want me to come along and help. I'm a level 63 Ice Wizard currently in Zafaria, I'll be on the Wraith realm this weekend, pick a day to meet on a weekend because I am rarely not busy now, lol, I epescially CANNOT play much on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But still, I go on my main wizard a lot so, I'll see you in the game. :)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
That would be wonderful, I am on most of the weekend myself, and I am on PST, (I'm sure something can be arranged with time constraints, a friend of mine is on MST too!), Though I will be playing another of my wizards in Zafaria at Mirror Lake Sunday Morning with someone's help (thank goddess!) I will be free Sunday afternoon say around Noon (I believe that it is 2pm your time???) would that be ok? If this gets posted that quickly, that would be great, if not we will have to do it another time, but weekends are the best time for me! Or anytime during the week, mornings or days are best. I sleep in the the afternoons! I am generally up all nite (sleep apnea!) So the Wrath Realm is your realm of choice, okay whatever works for you, I've found Scarecrow to be the best but I will change for you, no problem. You can also leave msgs for me at MedicineBear at Wizard101Central.com if you need to. Whichever way works for you. I can meet you at Dragon's Roost top of the Mountain on Sunday say around 2pm your time (Noon my time, I hope) and we can tackle Malistaire together! See you there!

Amber Shadowbane
Storm/Life Wizard

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
medicinebear57 wrote:
That would be wonderful, I am on most of the weekend myself, and I am on PST, (I'm sure something can be arranged with time constraints, a friend of mine is on MST too!), Though I will be playing another of my wizards in Zafaria at Mirror Lake Sunday Morning with someone's help (thank goddess!) I will be free Sunday afternoon say around Noon (I believe that it is 2pm your time???) would that be ok? If this gets posted that quickly, that would be great, if not we will have to do it another time, but weekends are the best time for me! Or anytime during the week, mornings or days are best. I sleep in the the afternoons! I am generally up all nite (sleep apnea!) So the Wrath Realm is your realm of choice, okay whatever works for you, I've found Scarecrow to be the best but I will change for you, no problem. You can also leave msgs for me at MedicineBear at Wizard101Central.com if you need to. Whichever way works for you. I can meet you at Dragon's Roost top of the Mountain on Sunday say around 2pm your time (Noon my time, I hope) and we can tackle Malistaire together! See you there!

Amber Shadowbane
Storm/Life Wizard

Ok, I didn't see this in time, want to set this for this weekend?

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
medicinebear57 wrote:

Amber Shadowbane
Storm/Life Wizard
i can help my wizard is in avalon

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
You need a life wizard with you, they pwn against malistair. I can help if you want, i am storm but i have beaten hi alone several times.

Joshua Souleyes lvl77 storm

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Lets everybody get together next weekend PST around 10 am on Scarecrow Realm, up at the entrance to the dungeon on the top of the mountain (I believe that is the Dragon's Roost?--I Could be wrong--Entrance to the beginning of Malistaire's Dungeon, and we can all go from there.) So to get that straight, its Saturday, 10/06/12, @ 10 am on PST on Scarecrow Realm at the top of the Mountain in Dragonspyre, at then entrance to Malistaire's Dungeon, got it? OK! See everybody there!

Hope to see you there, and thank you in advance for all your help and here's to stomping Malistaire!!!

Amber Shadowbane
Level 39 Storm/Life Wizard