Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting into Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2012
when you complete celestia what do you do to get into zafaria do you have to be a certain level :

Administrator
If you are a level 60 Wizard and have successfully completed the quest "Through This Door" speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower in Wizard City.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
I have done the trial of spheres multiple times and still am not able to access Zafaria - Im a paid member - Im lvl 60 and Im really tired of trying to turn in a report as they do not go through. If W101 can not rectify this issue for me I will be leaving game as I do not relish paying for something I can not either get assistance with or can not proceed as normal through the game worlds. I don't even get the pop up for Ambrose's office. I'm wondering how many other people have had to jump through hoops to proceed with game play with no recourse.

Survivor
May 19, 2012
i found the answer you should be able to get into zafaria if u are level 60 and you beat trial of the spheres something must be wrong

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Edgarstoy wrote:
I have done the trial of spheres multiple times and still am not able to access Zafaria - Im a paid member - Im lvl 60 and Im really tired of trying to turn in a report as they do not go through. If W101 can not rectify this issue for me I will be leaving game as I do not relish paying for something I can not either get assistance with or can not proceed as normal through the game worlds. I don't even get the pop up for Ambrose's office. I'm wondering how many other people have had to jump through hoops to proceed with game play with no recourse.

Do you have "any" quests at all for Celestia in your log file? (Don't count Zeke's quest.)

There are three quests involved with finishing Celestia:

- "The Trial of Spheres", where you end up defeating Mithraya.

- "Through This Door", where you end up talking to Edith Benchley and then Halston Balestrom.

(Halston Balestrom tells you about the Spiral Geographic Society, which is a tower in Marleybone, Regent's Square. At one time, that was "required" to go to Zafaria, but they changed that a long time ago. Now that tower is "optional".)

- "Dire News from Abroad", which is the one where Merle Ambrose will send you to Zafaria.

Do you have "any of these" in your log file?

This link gives some details on "Through This Door":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Through_This_Door...

You can also click on other quests on that page for more info.

I hope this helps.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
I am a level 58 life wizard i have beat te quest through the door but when i go to master ambrose he doesn't give me the quest to go in, help!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Pokadotafro on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 58 life wizard i have beat te quest through the door but when i go to master ambrose he doesn't give me the quest to go in, help!
Oh my. You didn't read the reply from Professor Greyrose at the top of this page. She would not be very happy with you.

You answered your own question. You are level 58. Read Professor Greyrose's reply please.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
AluraMist2 on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
Oh my. You didn't read the reply from Professor Greyrose at the top of this page. She would not be very happy with you.

You answered your own question. You are level 58. Read Professor Greyrose's reply please.
XD lol i didnt read thx for the info!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
how do i level up i am lvl 59 and need to lvl once but there no quests to lvl me

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
zacc356 on Feb 8, 2013 wrote:
how do i level up i am lvl 59 and need to lvl once but there no quests to lvl me
Sounds like you skipped a lot of side quests. And did you do the side worlds, like Crab Alley and Wysteria? They give a lot of XP and level quickly.