Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching- Expensive or Cheap

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
HEY! Hi, it is me. Anyways, I recently got my pet to ADULT! :D (took forever but i did it) and i was SUPER exited because i knew at adult you got to hatch pets :D. So i tried it with a friend and it was WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!! it was like 23791 gold and i was like O_O and my friend was like O_O too because that was his first time hatching also and so i sold more of my stuff and it was still WAY too high. SO... can you guys do something about that or... whatever. :D

Chase StormSword Level 36 Diviner

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
That amount of gold is actually quite cheap, try hatching with a sea dragon and with any pet with a pedigree of over sixty and you'll get a price of over 40k gold. My death had more money than that on lvl 36, dunno why you don't, but I hate it when people always just complain on this section of the Forums, and I know i have said it before, and KI is making an awesome game for you, and I don't think they have programmed this forum and the game just for people to be able to complain about "too high prices" and "I didn't get that" and stuff, the second example complaint i wrote is like complaining about luck, and people actually fill this section with it!

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Only 23K?

Man thats pretty cheap for a pet hatching. If you really need gold, play dungeons like big ben or towers in DragonSpyre, save up your stuff then sell em all.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
Lewski, your complaing about complaining, did you ever think about that?
Conno365, you never know
Pinned, true I tried to redo bb with meh friend but he ditched me SO ya

Explorer
May 30, 2011
if you hatch two adutls its cheaper but if you hatch with and ancient,epic or mega its going to cost you alot more gold like almost 50k now thats expensive .

Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Gold is easy to farm. I can get 50k gold to hatch in about 15 minutes there are some fast one hit bosses that drop 8-12k items.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Depending on the pets you're hatching together the price can exceed 45 thousand. With a membership and a high enough level farming for the necessary gold is relatively fast. It isn't fair to the free to play players eager to get cooler pets, but then again it's KI way o getting people to buy subscriptions.