Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weirwood Weirwood WEIRWOOD!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
I extremely suggest that our next world to be able to venture to should be Weirwood. I mean just seeing Beatrice WildWind in Wysteria inspired me to make this post. :D

You can tell by the style of her attire Weirwood is a wild twisted world in the woods, I believe that would be a great fun place to quest in.

Now the level of the world I'm not sure of that, can be up to you guys.

Please Kingsisle, consider my idea.

Thanks!

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
simsrocks8081 wrote:
I extremely suggest that our next world to be able to venture to should be Weirwood. I mean just seeing Beatrice WildWind in Wysteria inspired me to make this post. :D

You can tell by the style of her attire Weirwood is a wild twisted world in the woods, I believe that would be a great fun place to quest in.

Thanks!

As long as there isn't only life monsters and there a fair amount of vary between the school of bad guys and bosses i'm good with this.

From, Corwin trollleaf, Level 70

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
There already is an area in Avalon called Weirwood if you never knew that. It's split into three different locations Wild,Wyrd, and Dun Dara and there are even similar Npc's to Beatrice Wildwind In the Wild.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
simsrocks8081 wrote:

Thanks!

Um, I think it shouldn't be considered because, Weirwood is already a place. Wouldn't people get confused in teleporting? Weirwood is already in Avalon!!! DISAGREED. I: Wooooooow.

Defender
May 13, 2009
Weirwood is an area in Avalon. That means they already have a Weirwood!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
simsrocks8081 wrote:

Thanks!

There is already a Weirwood In Avalon

Remember, Beatrice WildWind said in my home in weirwood. Meaning its not an actual world!!

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
simsrocks8081 wrote:

Thanks!

weirwood is there in the game in avalon and it is called the wild

Defender
May 22, 2011
weirwood is in avalon. Why did they make Beatrice from a world that is only part of a world?

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
until just now i though weirwood was already made but dude because it was mentioned i bet the character will get that little screen pop-up with beatrice on it saying come to wysteria i need to talk to you, blah blah blah you go to your wysteria dorm she says her world is introuble or been taken over by most likely the goblins and that the big guy we battle in pegasus way has higher ups and the ruler of weirwood is beatrice's mom or something and you get the message i bet

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ZinxShikumo wrote:
until just now i though weirwood was already made but dude because it was mentioned i bet the character will get that little screen pop-up with beatrice on it saying come to wysteria i need to talk to you, blah blah blah you go to your wysteria dorm she says her world is introuble or been taken over by most likely the goblins and that the big guy we battle in pegasus way has higher ups and the ruler of weirwood is beatrice's mom or something and you get the message i bet

Weirwood is an area in Avalon...as others have stated.