Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What school to leave out.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
I left out ice because it is the lowest damage dealing school in my opinion. The spells are cool though.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
I've always liked balance, especially whenever i was getting "one in a million badge". I'm truly surprised the majority of you think balance isn't a good school. Y'all aren't noticing the goods of balance, balance is a good school, they give you blades and cast hex traps, which help any player. These are my characters:

1. Samantha (80 Life)
- I've considered deleting her many many times, i'm still surprised she's exists, but i've spent too much time on her to delete her. She is useful when a friend dies.

2. Abigail (86 Fire)
- She's my main as of now, she is a fighter, and i've basically soloed most of the game, except dungeons. I've never considered deleting her.

3. Jordan (75 Ice)
- She is one of my best players, and she is really good when it comes to PvP.

4. Kelly (54 Myth)
- No one seems to have myth players anymore, so i made her a couple months ago. She's good at PvP, and is basically immortal when it comes to fighting, she packs hard.

5. Ryan (48 Balance)
- She is an all around good player, and is exceptionally good at PvP. Balance is a good school to have, please don't let it die out like myth.

6. Rylee (27 Storm)
- She's my newest player, and as we all know storm is one of the most hard hitting schools, storm is known for bad accuracy and health, but that doesn't stop anyone from getting them to a high level.

**Trust me people I have a life, I just get carried away during my breaks**

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
i left ice out. i dont see what is so good about ice. ( I am so sorry professor greyrose.)

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Yazabell2 on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
I've always liked balance, especially whenever i was getting "one in a million badge". I'm truly surprised the majority of you think balance isn't a good school. Y'all aren't noticing the goods of balance, balance is a good school, they give you blades and cast hex traps, which help any player. These are my characters:

1. Samantha (80 Life)
- I've considered deleting her many many times, i'm still surprised she's exists, but i've spent too much time on her to delete her. She is useful when a friend dies.

2. Abigail (86 Fire)
- She's my main as of now, she is a fighter, and i've basically soloed most of the game, except dungeons. I've never considered deleting her.

3. Jordan (75 Ice)
- She is one of my best players, and she is really good when it comes to PvP.

4. Kelly (54 Myth)
- No one seems to have myth players anymore, so i made her a couple months ago. She's good at PvP, and is basically immortal when it comes to fighting, she packs hard.

5. Ryan (48 Balance)
- She is an all around good player, and is exceptionally good at PvP. Balance is a good school to have, please don't let it die out like myth.

6. Rylee (27 Storm)
- She's my newest player, and as we all know storm is one of the most hard hitting schools, storm is known for bad accuracy and health, but that doesn't stop anyone from getting them to a high level.

**Trust me people I have a life, I just get carried away during my breaks**
myth did die out a little bit. i am level 54 and it is very rare that i meet someone in myth i dont know why people dont like in. myth is awesome.