Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dissapointed in dragons.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
You know the dragons in Avalon? Well, as a fire wizard, I'm kind of dissapointed. They don't even look like the spell! They are more like winged basilisks than dragons! Please, KI, change them from basilisks, to dragons!!!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
You know the dragons in Avalon? Not everything is suppose to look alike. You seem to be a selfish Fire wizard. Avalon is not a Fire world.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
I really dont agree. Because they need to make the pets all look diffrent and the stonger the more unique. Right?

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Well in my mind set i consider the Dragonspyre dragons as drakes ( if theres any different). Also remember that not all things are alike, they're the same species but they're suppose to be different, like a cobra is compared to a python, they're both snakes so why they look so different?

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
They do. KI should do a little remodle of them, make them larger. The current ones look like some cross-breed of dinosaur, snake, and lizard, with attached wings to give the "dragon" effect.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
the fire dragon is a drake, AV dragons are wyrms, so they don't look alike

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
benjapoof321 wrote:
You know the dragons in Avalon? Well, as a fire wizard, I'm kind of dissapointed. They don't even look like the spell! They are more like winged basilisks than dragons! Please, KI, change them from basilisks, to dragons!!!

Younge nieve fire wizard those are not dragons in avalon they are Wyrms mush different even though they look and act and are basicly the same as Dragons they are not though. If you want to see the dragons like the spell go too Dragonspyre
~John Dragoncatcher Archmage Sorcerer~