Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Idea of an Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2012
You know how your going to your destination and you accidently get in a way of a monster and now you have to fight it.Well i really hate that.I mean you guys should change it.It should be like lets say you have to click it or right click the monster to fight it or other ways is doesnt attck you.And you can happily go to your destination.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
torninside5 wrote:
You know how your going to your destination and you accidently get in a way of a monster and now you have to fight it.Well i really hate that.I mean you guys should change it.It should be like lets say you have to click it or right click the monster to fight it or other ways is doesnt attck you.And you can happily go to your destination.

No, it means you need to take your time and pay attention. Why on earth change the game because you boggled it and ran into the mobs?
FYI, you always have the option to flee so change is unnecessary.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
torninside5 wrote:

the thing is then greyrose will be out a tutorial tip...

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
We havent been taught since the beginning of W101 that we need to stay to the sidewalks or the walls or anything right? XD The game isnt going to change cause you ran into a mob and didnt notice the big yellow FLEE lol. Next time dont come and RAGE to everyone because you didnt flee and didnt pay attention . Give it a try! It on the right hand side under all the cards :P

From, Corwin trollleaf, Level 70 life wizard (and with plenty of practice with the 'flee' )