Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my wizard 101 idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
wizard 101 ideas

idea one: new world

name: (insert water wordplay here)
info: this is the first world in a chain of sidequest underwater worlds. the cool thing about these is theyre completely submerged, and the vendors sell water themed pets and items. there is even a house ill mention later. examples of enemies: storm, fire, and ice sharks, krakens, a stormzilla final boss in the very end with thunder bat minions (which is the only abovewater area i might add) only availible for lvl 15+ wizards who finished the entire quest list of wizard city. the people here are either A: manders, B: marlybonians period, or C: golems, much like the ones in golem tower or in celestia, only adapted for water.

idea two: new house

name: submarine base
info: a more complex house, yet it doesnt have that complex of a recepie. requires 25 coal, 50 bronze gears (luckily theyre buyable from the reagent merchant in my underwater sidequest world exclusively for 5g), 20 scrap metal (prepare to farm your plants for a while), 1 kraken treasure card, 2 storm shark treasure cards, and 5 citrine, amethyst, and onyx each.. it is underwater(of course), and at first, isnt that interesting on the outside. but when you enter the inside (which is about 5 times as roomy as a dorm room, complete with living quarters i might add), your presented with the cockpit, with an exclusive chair you can sit in and a control panel. the control panel allows you to cycle through around 5 backgrounds, such as a coral reef, fully explorable ruins with a PVP arena, a ledge by a trench, somewhat deep inside the trench in a cave (also has ruins that lead to the other ruins), and the very bottom of the trench (which has a bunch of NPC monsters in it which can be used to grind or make a dungeon, asyou can control the spawning with an obelisk in the ruins. you can even control the rank, element, deck, and amount that can be in a battle against one at once. the drops can also be changed, but you need to have a sample of everything you want to be dropped in your inventory. the items go into a bank like storage, but you can only have one of everything
for every monster down there. also every monster can only have one drop per rank (orange gets one extra drop, elite gets two extra drops, and boss gets 3 extra drops), but the drops can be anything. also you can choose one reagent and one pet snack regardless, but only one per monster. you can have a ton of monster types in at once, but the limit of monster types is 10. at default there are no monsters, but when you reach the obelisk, you can
choose the monsters from a variety of character models, from haunted minions to psiceans. if this is OP, just boost the amount of stuff you need.

does this work? balestrom, falmae, greyrose, anybody just awnser this question. i want an underwater world that i dont have to fight for a long time to get to! also anyone else who wants to reply feel free, but ya dont have ta

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
booga799 wrote:
wizard 101 ideas

info: this is the first world in a chain of sidequest underwater worlds. the cool thing about these is theyre completely submerged, and the vendors sell water themed pets and items. there is even a house ill mention later. examples of enemies: storm, fire, and ice sharks, krakens, a stormzilla final boss in the very end with thunder bat minions (which is the only abovewater area i might add) only availible for lvl 15+ wizards who finished the entire quest list of wizard city. the people here are either A: manders, B: marlybonians period, or C: golems, much like the ones in golem tower or in celestia, only adapted for water.

info: a more complex house, yet it doesnt have that complex of a recepie. requires 25 coal, 50 bronze gears (luckily theyre buyable from the reagent merchant in my underwater sidequest world exclusively for 5g), 20 scrap metal (prepare to farm your plants for a while), 1 kraken treasure card, 2 storm shark treasure cards, and 5 citrine, amethyst, and onyx each.. it is underwater(of course), and at first, isnt that interesting on the outside. but when you enter the inside (which is about 5 times as roomy as a dorm room, complete with living quarters i might add), your presented with the cockpit, with an exclusive chair you can sit in and a control panel. the control panel allows you to cycle through around 5 backgrounds, such as a coral reef, fully explorable ruins with a PVP arena, a ledge by a trench, somewhat deep inside the trench in a cave (also has ruins that lead to the other ruins), and the very bottom of the trench (which has a bunch of NPC monsters in it which can be used to grind or make a dungeon, asyou can control the spawning with an obelisk in the ruins. you can even control the rank, element, deck, and amount that can be in a battle against one at once. the drops can also be changed, but you need to have a sample of everything you want to be dropped in your inventory. the items go into a bank like storage, but you can only have one of everything
for every monster down there. also every monster can only have one drop per rank (orange gets one extra drop, elite gets two extra drops, and boss gets 3 extra drops), but the drops can be anything. also you can choose one reagent and one pet snack regardless, but only one per monster. you can have a ton of monster types in at once, but the limit of monster types is 10. at default there are no monsters, but when you reach the obelisk, you can
choose the monsters from a variety of character models, from haunted minions to psiceans. if this is OP, just boost the amount of stuff you need.

does this work? balestrom, falmae, greyrose, anybody just awnser this question. i want an underwater world that i dont have to fight for a long time to get to! also anyone else who wants to reply feel free, but ya dont have ta

more ideas you say? here ya go...
a hovercraft mount which can hold 4 players, and if there are 3 or less it turns into a mecha helper, but maybe it only comes with a bundle called the steampunk pack or something (but of course since its my idea i get one for free, like with the house i want implemented so badly)
human snacks which restore health, mana, and energy (maybe just things simmilar to pet snacks)
make crowns items inedible! i dont want to feed my expensive gear to my pet! that would be wasting REAL money!
village expansions for your house, which add various themed streets around it.
feel free to add your ideas into the fray

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
booga799 wrote:
booga799 wrote:
wizard 101 ideas

more ideas you say? here ya go...
a hovercraft mount which can hold 4 players, and if there are 3 or less it turns into a mecha helper, but maybe it only comes with a bundle called the steampunk pack or something (but of course since its my idea i get one for free, like with the house i want implemented so badly)
human snacks which restore health, mana, and energy (maybe just things simmilar to pet snacks)
make crowns items inedible! i dont want to feed my expensive gear to my pet! that would be wasting REAL money!
village expansions for your house, which add various themed streets around it.
feel free to add your ideas into the fray

EVEN MORE YOU SAY? well, ok
an actual function for the jump button! its useless!
the ability for certain pets to BE minions, not just give you spells that summon them (for example, any bipedial promotional pet, and more bipedial pets) their rank, of course, depends on the pedigree. but of course, they need to be a certain level. hows adult sound? i want a use for my kraken summoning promotional demon, sir casey, besides a free kraken and pet derby stuff. maybe they have the usual decks for their species and rank?