Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Underleveled.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I now believe I am Underleveled for Dragonspyre. I was level 42 when I entered this world. I had to be helped through every boss I faced so far. I am in the Plaza of Conquests and I have defeated Sysphian. Please help. I am a Storm Wizard.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
You're actually at around the average level for Plaza of Conquests, but if you're having so much trouble, level up. Do some more side quests, and do Grizzleheim if you haven't already. Dragonspyre is a hard world, but not impossible. :)
Fiona Mythsinger, Level 54 Pyromancer

Defender
May 24, 2012
I'm with you Guy. I'm level 45 and still have too low a life score for stamina in the dungeons. In Marleybone when I couldn't complete Big Ben I went back to do all the side quests and advanced 2 levels and that helped. In Dragonspyre there doesn't seem to be any side quests so I guess I'm stuck. If anyone knows what I can do to gain more life please let me know. I don't want to quit now.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
This normally happens when you SKIP side quest one of my myth did it and she is now underlevel ;-)

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Suzirose wrote:
You're actually at around the average level for Plaza of Conquests, but if you're having so much trouble, level up. Do some more side quests, and do Grizzleheim if you haven't already. Dragonspyre is a hard world, but not impossible. :)
Fiona Mythsinger, Level 54 Pyromancer
I can't use their gear because I am under 45 and I do some side quests but I usually get back to the others later.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
You can never be underleveled or overleveled for a world. As long as you have access to that world you are SUPPOSED to be there. The bosses may be more difficult to solo, but it will always be like that if you enter a world at a lower level. The only time skipping side quests would be an actual problem would be if you are supposed to go to, for example Zafaria next, but your Wizard is level 55, you would have to go back and side quest a little to reach level 60 so that you are able to gain access to that world so that you can quest there. But heres a tip, Wintertusk gives lots of easy XP, you can level up fast there. (You get to Wintertusk by finishing Grizzleheim).
Hope this helps,
Thomas Asheyes- Level 72 Pyromancer

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
tritonavanue wrote:
You can never be underleveled or overleveled for a world. As long as you have access to that world you are SUPPOSED to be there. The bosses may be more difficult to solo, but it will always be like that if you enter a world at a lower level. The only time skipping side quests would be an actual problem would be if you are supposed to go to, for example Zafaria next, but your Wizard is level 55, you would have to go back and side quest a little to reach level 60 so that you are able to gain access to that world so that you can quest there. But heres a tip, Wintertusk gives lots of easy XP, you can level up fast there. (You get to Wintertusk by finishing Grizzleheim).
Hope this helps,
Thomas Asheyes- Level 72 Pyromancer
Ok I am doing fine now because of now I am level 45 and I spent 2800 crowns to replace my spells. Totally worth it.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Possibly consider the outfits you wear. Make sure you get the best gear you can from the bazaar (or crowns), and if appearance is important use the seamstress in Wizard City commons. I find good gear makes a significant difference.

Also my pet helped me alot. I trained it to Ancient when I was a fairly low level and he saved my butt over and over with his spritely spell.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
I agree with you but its even more difficult when you are a level 49 in the grotto.I suggest you should go back to an old world and do quests maybe missed to level up.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
It's ok, just go back to Mooshu, do some side quests, refresh mind then go back into DS. It really helps. You should be a few more levels and if you still can't do it, wait until you have critical ratings then try.