Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silver trumpet vines bugged?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
I have experienced bugs with silver trumpet vines, they go from healthy and no needs to wilting in five hours, and another time it survived my 7- day vacation. It also went from mature to young with no notice. Some of my friends also said silver trumpet vines do this and its very annoying. The wilting problem happened to me once, and the mature-to-young bug happened to me once. Someone plz help.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 64 Fire

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
Yea - they are bugged and it has been a known issue for quite sometime. Not sure if KI ever will fix it.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
This is actually on wiki; it seems the avalon update bugged them; you can read the notes they put on wiki here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Silver_Trumpet_Vine
"Caution:

Silver Trumpet Vines are bugged. They regress from mature to juvenile spontaneously and without warning. They can also go from healthy and no needs to wilted within 10 hours."
Copied and pasting right from the page. In other words; they may randomly jump from no-need healthy to wilted while you might be sleeping.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
This is actually on wiki; it seems the avalon update bugged them; you can read the notes they put on wiki here:
"Caution:

Silver Trumpet Vines are bugged. They regress from mature to juvenile spontaneously and without warning. They can also go from healthy and no needs to wilted within 10 hours."
Copied and pasting right from the page. In other words; they may randomly jump from no-need healthy to wilted while you might be sleeping.

Hope this helps!

Well it help to know but why hasn't this happened to me?
My silver vines always survived!
I'm level 10 gardener!

Amber Ice Gem

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
frostfreese wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
"Caution:

Hope this helps!

Well it help to know but why hasn't this happened to me?
My silver vines always survived!
I'm level 10 gardener!

Amber Ice Gem

Consider yourself lucky. I have grown them in the past, and some are fine and some bugged. There are a few plants known to have "bad seeds", this happens to be one of those plants.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
Rony The Turtle on Sep 5, 2012 wrote:
"Caution:

Hope this helps!
Pretty sure they were bugged before Zafaria came out.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
lucario37 on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
Pretty sure they were bugged before Zafaria came out.
I don't know about that~ my archmage Death wizard is an expert gardener, who only keeps silver trumpet vines. He's had them since he was level 25, and I've never had any issues with them... perhaps I'm just lucky?

*knocks on wood*

-veebz