Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Central

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Our partners at Wizard101 Central have launched a new website and we encourage our PvP community to check it out.

http://www.pvpcentral.com offers both fun and competitive online gaming
for individual players and teams.

Joining the site is completely free and once signed up you can enjoy the many features of PvP Central :: Wizard101 PvP and Pirate101 PvP Ladders, Tournaments and Dueling.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sweet! Nice jester! First Wizard101CENTRAL, then imagehostingCENTRAL, then pirate101CENTRAL, now PVPCENTNRAL! XD Registering as ~Rony~ anyone who wants to add me, send me a PM first of who you are, cause strangers give me jeepers! Don't know if I should join a tournament :P

Community Leader
I love how organized it is. I am not a PvP person myself but I do love to watch the ladders & matches. Fantastic news

Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
Um i dont normally play pvp from everything i do on the game but when i can I watch others battle (relaxing).

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Hello, my IGN (in game name) is Malorn SpellThief and i am a knight in PVP, but i can't find my badge please help!!!
Thank you!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2013
I'm gonna start pvp when I lvl up I mean seriously I'm only lvl 18

Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
The website is really cool. I just won 20 1v1 tournaments against level 86 wizards
and I am level 20. I got 20 1v1 trophies. It is an awesome website. Go Wizard101 central!

Chris Emerald.

Here are the people I fought the 1 I remember:
1. Blake BlueHunter - Level 90

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
Ok big issue and it is most likely common.
Pvp player matching is kind of back wards. I think instead of lvl vs lvl it should be rank vs rank

I say this so it will be easier on everyone else to pvp

Survivor
Jan 03, 2012
Hi, am a ice student in the spiral and when I played on of my pvp matches I didn't like that my partner got more tickets than me because I was the one who killed all of the other players. Then my partner and I became friends and we started another battle, but his computer got disconnected and I killed one of the other players then died but how did my partner get more tickets than me if they weren't even in the fight.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
natern500 on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
Hello, my IGN (in game name) is Malorn SpellThief and i am a knight in PVP, but i can't find my badge please help!!!
Thank you!
Paw its on the last page on badges!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
This thread may need to be un-"sticky", since site is in "lock down" mode.

Site In Lockdown We have new tournament software. Please visit the pvp link on Wizard101 Central or Pirate101 Central.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
I am awful a PVP.. But I really need the Commander robe! How long does it normally take?

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
I simply LOVE pvp! I have a few warlords and a knight right now. It is time consuming, but it's worth it at the end of every battle. My ice , level 90 and knight, does have some troubles when I get near to captain, I will make it to captain- commander- or even warlord someday. I just can't stop pvping on my ice because I'm immune to fire and I love to see their reactions and how much one can rage xD. It is all about preparing for the what if, if you don't have enough room in your deck treasure card enchant some of your, "in case or need these" spells.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
i would like to spread a word in this w101 web site there are these programmers in pvp witch is very frustrating they keep healing and other certain issues this happens mostly in all like 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 i would like you to patch the programs so it can be more funner in pvp if you read this ty :)

by: Taylor soul-mask

Survivor
May 18, 2010
Im a PVP Captain about to become a Commander so I can get some of the better Arena gear

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
KristenMoonBlossom on Jan 9, 2014 wrote:
I am awful a PVP.. But I really need the Commander robe! How long does it normally take?
you need to win about enough matches to get the robe: 800 divide 16 = about 50 matches! i am also bad at pvp... only 357 pvp rating... good luck on being a commandor most warlords use treasure cards a lot like about 80% the battle is tc

kaitlyn lifeblossom level 48

Survivor
May 29, 2009
taylor soulmask on Jan 27, 2014 wrote:
i would like to spread a word in this w101 web site there are these programmers in pvp witch is very frustrating they keep healing and other certain issues this happens mostly in all like 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 i would like you to patch the programs so it can be more funner in pvp if you read this ty :)

by: Taylor soul-mask
I don't know what you mean by programers in pvp. I understand that there are people who heal allot during pvp
and that is a strategy. but could you elaborate on the issues. as a student in the life school i feel it a good idea to keep at high or full health with smaller attacks and then attack them when there out of cards. that's taking advantage of your school's strengths

note: healing is not cheating, programing or hacking of any kind, but it's understandably annoying

lvl 81

Hunter Moondust

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
i really hate when i do ranked whenever i have to win against a commander or warlord they:

1. have BIG resist. they have 90% resist its impossible to kill the warlord
  2. pips stay when using spells. i seen people cast 0-pip fire dragons. once they use this 7-rank spell, there pips stay no joke.
  3. cheat using treasure cards. treasure cards are more for PvE, not PvP. treasure cards don't give big help they only give 15-100 more damage.
  4. power pips: when i am facing a level 25, they look like a level 95 cause of their pvp gear they gain 100% power pips
  5. i never get warlords on my team. Why do i have warlords as an opponent?
  6. in derby i always get warlords that have 1400+ derby rating

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Please make a new match in rank pvp close to the tournaments but pets are allowed not amulets and tc cards please do this. I get match up unfairly with a lot of warlords and please give me my points back the warlords can keep there points but I want mine back.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
kymma shadow on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
Please make a new match in rank pvp close to the tournaments but pets are allowed not amulets and tc cards please do this. I get match up unfairly with a lot of warlords and please give me my points back the warlords can keep there points but I want mine back.
Kymma. You have to learn, when you get beat you get beat, and your points are lost. Its not a great thing but its how the game works. And why allow pets? Pets are part of what makes a Warlord a Warlord. Allowing them is giving the Warlords a step up on you. I played that Classic tournament on a level 30 Balance and lost 4th (should have got second or tied for first, but oh well) Its hard I'll give you that. You have to get through all the opponents resist with no outside help (sound desirable?). I've lost points that I didn't think were fair before. I've been beat by critical tons of times when I didn't think it was fair, but I kept on trucking. Revising my strategy and thinking of new ways to combat it (conviction).

Survivor
Oct 03, 2013
Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Wolf Skullslinger on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
Kymma. You have to learn, when you get beat you get beat, and your points are lost. Its not a great thing but its how the game works. And why allow pets? Pets are part of what makes a Warlord a Warlord. Allowing them is giving the Warlords a step up on you. I played that Classic tournament on a level 30 Balance and lost 4th (should have got second or tied for first, but oh well) Its hard I'll give you that. You have to get through all the opponents resist with no outside help (sound desirable?). I've lost points that I didn't think were fair before. I've been beat by critical tons of times when I didn't think it was fair, but I kept on trucking. Revising my strategy and thinking of new ways to combat it (conviction).
I already found a way to manage in rank pvp when they put a death heart spell on me.

It is still a noob spell to do in rank pvp.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
kymma shadow on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
I already found a way to manage in rank pvp when they put a death heart spell on me.

It is still a noob spell to do in rank pvp.
What is? I hope you aren't talking about infection.