Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Central

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Wolf Skullslinger on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
What is? I hope you aren't talking about infection.
It not that you can cast it with 0 pips so my balance wizard use a tc card to get a better heal from it.

It was the life spell it has a clowd with a hand coming out of it.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
kymma shadow on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
It not that you can cast it with 0 pips so my balance wizard use a tc card to get a better heal from it.

It was the life spell it has a clowd with a hand coming out of it.
Wow, sorry for not seeing your reply anyways, infection is one of the necessary PvP spells (there aren't many). Infection is key to my strategies on several characters. Also, in 2v2 it can be extremely helpful. I have fought Jade lives from second with my brother, and all we did was kill the storm and then spam infections and dispels and kept doom up. Their heals never saw the light of day.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Wolf Skullslinger on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
Wow, sorry for not seeing your reply anyways, infection is one of the necessary PvP spells (there aren't many). Infection is key to my strategies on several characters. Also, in 2v2 it can be extremely helpful. I have fought Jade lives from second with my brother, and all we did was kill the storm and then spam infections and dispels and kept doom up. Their heals never saw the light of day.
Good luck on doing that on Jordan Talon my life wizard your doom want help at all and the heart spell want help you either. So good luck.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
Delver
Jan 31, 2012
hidsrerewr on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
hi add me blaze deatheye war lord too
I would love to add you. But I kinda wonder if you could help my death wizard out.

If you don't mind though. My death wizard is in Marley bone questing right now.

Her name is the same name on the message board.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
I love pvp and it's really fun, but it can be unfair, I am a lvl 38 ice and I just faced a lvl 60 fire who just criticaled continuously and it was pretty unfair.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Sep 2, 2012 wrote:
Our partners at Wizard101 Central have launched a new website and we encourage our PvP community to check it out.

http://www.pvpcentral.com offers both fun and competitive online gaming
for individual players and teams.

Joining the site is completely free and once signed up you can enjoy the many features of PvP Central :: Wizard101 PvP and Pirate101 PvP Ladders, Tournaments and Dueling.
Professor Greyrose, I have been trying to sign up for the pvp central website but I just can't find out where to sign up. Please respond quickly I am dying to sign up for that website. Thank you.

Administrator
Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Garrett Flame on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Professor Greyrose, I have been trying to sign up for the pvp central website but I just can't find out where to sign up. Please respond quickly I am dying to sign up for that website. Thank you.
Hey Garrett,

PvP Central used to be where Wizard101 Central held its tournaments, ladders and competitions. We recently moved things back over to the main site in October.

As Professor Greyrose pointed out, you can access PvP tournaments now through the "Wizard101 PvP" tab on central. In order to view that link, you need to already have an account on Wizard101 Central and be signed in.

If you don't have an account, simply make one and that link will work. :)

Some other helpful links:
How to join Wizard101 Central Tournaments
Guide to Wizard101 Central Tournaments

Besides PvP, central also has derby tournaments as well, feel free to check those out. Hope to see you around central!

~Vanessa Mythdust

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
ok maybe a moderator will see this and take action. biggest thing I've felt in a long time that is completely and without a doubt unfair pvp wise and makes pvp a complete unbalanced mess is when players 2 box or have their friends watch the match and can see all the spells the opponent is doing. The player/s "2 boxing" or having friends watch the match then relay what spells are being cast by the opponent allowing one player to know what to expect and to prepare for whats to come. In my opinion this highly unbalances pvp and makes pvp very unfair in these types of situations and I strongly feel this is an issue that needs to be corrected and addressed. Viewers/spectators of ranked pvp matches should not be allowed to see spells being cast by either gladiator in my opinion. Only in practice matches should this be allowed if at all for learning purposes.