Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet food no action

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Hi there, I was wondering why you make so much pet food no action. All these crown packs I bought over time has so much no action pet food rank 4 to 7. Will you ever change the pet food to sell at bazaar. Please dont make them no action. Thanks again for your time. I will wait for a reply. Have great day,

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ALLEN6666666 wrote:
Hi there, I was wondering why you make so much pet food no action. All these crown packs I bought over time has so much no action pet food rank 4 to 7. Will you ever change the pet food to sell at bazaar. Please dont make them no action. Thanks again for your time. I will wait for a reply. Have great day,

You can sell no auction pet snacks in any pet shop, just not in the bazaar...just like any other no auction item.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I wonder too.. I have at least 100 pet snacks that I will never use or can't auction.

-Gtafreak101

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
What exactly do you mean by "no action"? I'm sure a clarification of those words will result in a faster reply to your request...

Defender
May 13, 2009
What does "no action" mean. Do you mean you want the pet snacks to move while on the cards or something?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
@emc LOL. That made my day. Of course! :)

@OP
Yes, I would like to see the rank 4's and 5's auctionable, but the 6's and 7's they should stay the way they are. And its auction, not action XD Or just sell them at a pet snack vendor.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Ahh, no auction. Of course.... Why didn't I see that...

Mega Snacks and other high ranks snacks used to be auctionable at the Bazaar.
However, it was possible to earn very large amounts of gold by selling Mega Snacks to the Bazaar, and it enabled other players to obtain an otherwise "Crowns only" item without actually paying Crowns. So the ability to sell Mega Snacks (and some high-rank snacks) to the Bazaar was removed.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
ALLEN6666666 wrote:

See some are very rare,some with crowns.But I agree with you that some of them are no action without reason.