Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I need to purchase a castle with the pvp arena inside, but i dont know which castles have the pvp arena inside. Can anyone tell which castle to get?

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
timfrazz wrote:
I need to purchase a castle with the pvp arena inside, but i dont know which castles have the pvp arena inside. Can anyone tell which castle to get?

Epic Bundle, Mega Bundle, Super Bundle, and Majestic Bundle. $40 each. Comes with full sets of gear, a wand, and a pet, and a mount. Includes extra castle slot.

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
The houses that come with the $39 bundles come with castles with a PvP arena. The castle that can be crafted in Celestia also comes with one, too.

~Melissa&Jasmine, Life&Ice

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
gtafreak101 wrote:
timfrazz wrote:

Epic Bundle, Mega Bundle, Super Bundle, and Majestic Bundle. $40 each. Comes with full sets of gear, a wand, and a pet, and a mount. Includes extra castle slot.

Don't forget about the free Celestial Observatory. But then again you do have to craft that...

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
can you tell me which bundle has a arena cause i bought the pagoda bundle and it did not have the arena