Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling and pet names

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I would personally like to know, as a level 78 Myth, when we're going to start leveling again. I don't want to continue in Avalon, because once I reach level 80, that's it. And as far as someone coming in this post, telling me to either create another character, or work on the ones I already have--That gets boring and repetitive. I fall asleep doing Krok and Marley over and over again. I'll have to wait for KI to make another expansion for the levels. I know they normally do it, when a new world is coming out---I am just wondering if they're considering doing it sooner than that. I'm not asking for nasty members to leave rude comments. I'm asking KI about this.

Also, almost a year ago, I gave a list of 45 different names that could possibly be used for the pets. I mean, we can only have so many King Bubba's and Queen Lucy's. The names really need to have more added and I know this isn't the first time it's being brought up. But I pay for this game. I paid for the year, I buy crowns when they're on sale, I purchase items from the crown shop. What more can I do, to donate to your game, for you to start doing things that we need? Please, add some new names. I know I'm not the only pet lover out there. Thank you.

Survivor
May 14, 2011
MedievalManor wrote:
I would personally like to know, as a level 78 Myth, when we're going to start leveling again. I don't want to continue in Avalon, because once I reach level 80, that's it. And as far as someone coming in this post, telling me to either create another character, or work on the ones I already have--That gets boring and repetitive. I fall asleep doing Krok and Marley over and over again. I'll have to wait for KI to make another expansion for the levels. I know they normally do it, when a new world is coming out---I am just wondering if they're considering doing it sooner than that. I'm not asking for nasty members to leave rude comments. I'm asking KI about this.

Also, almost a year ago, I gave a list of 45 different names that could possibly be used for the pets. I mean, we can only have so many King Bubba's and Queen Lucy's. The names really need to have more added and I know this isn't the first time it's being brought up. But I pay for this game. I paid for the year, I buy crowns when they're on sale, I purchase items from the crown shop. What more can I do, to donate to your game, for you to start doing things that we need? Please, add some new names. I know I'm not the only pet lover out there. Thank you.

I am in total agreement . I also am a paid member. My first Wiz is a lvl 79 Balance and the 2nd is a 75 Ice Wiz. I have a total of 12 between 2 accounts Infact, I have a yearly membership for these 2 accounts (ya think I am addicted ? LOL) and feel that it is getting quite boring picking through the same list of names over and over again. I am a much older adult player and express my wish to have alot more names added and soon. I also have a suggestion that I hope gets taken into consideration and it is that we have the option to create within reason and KI's acceptance of it our own names for our beloved pets. I also would love to be able to name my mounts. After all they are in the pet catagory too.
I would love to see our Wizards more interactive especially in our houses for example being able to sit down. That would be awesome. Having them be able to bend down and pick up a pet or hug it would be nice as well.
But back to the names ....there are so many out there please atleast add more. It rattles my brain trying to think if i have that name or how many of that name/s already running around my yard. As a paying member of these 2 accounts and a tremendous amount of Crowns, gift certificates etc, I feel over 18 members and paying members should be given some option of name picking or creation of our own pets with guide lines like that of the Chat system. and once again I agree 100 % with MedievalManor. Great suggestions by the way.
Thanks Adironda aka Savannah EmeraldSong