Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird accomplishments concerning level

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Have you finished a world having an abnormal level (very low/high)?

If you have, please list yours below. Mine is:

My Storm wizard got to MooShu at level 26!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
LoopyZanyBizzengoo... wrote:

Wow! 26? I got out of Krokotopia at level 26-27
I guess I'm one of those people who do all the side quests (i'm a perfectionist what can I say!) and my wizard always ends up leaving a world two or three levels over the normal level. But wow, really, level 26 and finished Mooshu? This is kind of amazing :D

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
LoopyZanyBizzengoo... wrote:

The opposite happened to my Death wizard.

Val arrived in Celestia at level 49, and he struggled so badly through the first half that, at level 55, I gave up and sent him to Wintertusk instead.

He completed the entire world by himself (except Nastrond), and I sent him back to CL at level 62. Because Wintertusk gives better XP than Celestia, he leveled up faster and didn't get out of CL until level 65.

He's level 70 now, and questing in Stone Town; my first wizard (Balance) was on her way to Avalon at that level~ at this rate, Val is going to be an archmage long before he gets there. I'm never detouring again!

Laura Shadowsong, archmage sorceress
Val Deathwhisper, transcendent necromancer

& the rest of the El Veeb Army of Awesomeness. ;)

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Let's see... I helped my friend, a level 19, earn the "One in a Million" badge. It involved the use of quite a few treasure cards.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Krokotopia at level 9, if that's considered reaally low... I don't know but to me that's low :P

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Here is my records:
I finished Krokotopia at level 37
I finished Mooshu at level 56
I finished Wizard City at level 9
I finished Marleybone at 25. Random level ranges. I know. lol

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
XD my high lvl wizard is lvl 70 and in near the end but really not good lol i did all the side quests i gout out of korkotopia at lvl 42 i believe XD and yet still i have a bunch of sides quests to do and i not even done wintertusk XD! my lvl 70 wizard in jurm jungle in zf XD i think someone said your suppose to go ti krok world at lvl 11 i believe um i would do side quests i made a ice wizard only stood on main quest i was stuck i couldnt go to cl happily i am there i just gotta do side quests which i would (recommend) for every wizard evrey wizard should do side quests to go over the limt like i was out of krokotipia at lvl 42 or higher i was like sad till i relized i was over the lvl limt of side questsing :D but i would (recommend) every wizard to side quest even if you dont want to goes over the lvl limt that the lvl your suppose to be when your at like korkotopia and you finished it at lvl 33 it over the lvl limt :D so i would (recommend) it for all wizards

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
linwins22 wrote:
Krokotopia at level 9, if that's considered reaally low... I don't know but to me that's low :P

Thats really low. lol. Who did you have helping and what worlds did you skip? :P