Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Element - ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
I think we should add another school. I thought of a school, and some spells. (I only have a couple spell ideas, sorry!)

School: Autumn

Spell 1: A tree that comes out of the ground, the tree is filled with leaves, (I'm trying to be specific lol) while the tree is coming out of the ground, some leaves will fall off and there will be a strong wind.. After this occurs a Squirrel will chop down the tree with his chainsaw from behind, the tree will fall over, and the Squirrel, that SUPPOSEDLY will have a nut cannon on his back, pulls it out and fires a couple shots (this will result in a stun to the enemy, this is strange, but it sounded a lot better in my head).

Spell 2: Tree's will have surrounded an area, there will be a small hole where the tree's aren't near each other and a ray of sunshine will shine in, as this happens a spirit of some-sort will come down from the ray of light and attack the enemy with a dodge/slow-motion attack move.

This is all I've thought of as far as new spells!
Thanks for your support!
- Tyler SoulForge

PS: I was tired when I decided to post this so it may not be the best! :)

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
lordskittlez wrote:
I think we should add another school. I thought of a school, and some spells. (I only have a couple spell ideas, sorry!)

School: Autumn

Spell 1: A tree that comes out of the ground, the tree is filled with leaves, (I'm trying to be specific lol) while the tree is coming out of the ground, some leaves will fall off and there will be a strong wind.. After this occurs a Squirrel will chop down the tree with his chainsaw from behind, the tree will fall over, and the Squirrel, that SUPPOSEDLY will have a nut cannon on his back, pulls it out and fires a couple shots (this will result in a stun to the enemy, this is strange, but it sounded a lot better in my head).

Spell 2: Tree's will have surrounded an area, there will be a small hole where the tree's aren't near each other and a ray of sunshine will shine in, as this happens a spirit of some-sort will come down from the ray of light and attack the enemy with a dodge/slow-motion attack move.

This is all I've thought of as far as new spells!
Thanks for your support!
- Tyler SoulForge

PS: I was tired when I decided to post this so it may not be the best! :)

The problem with this idea is that it reminds me of the Life school :) It is also too specific for a school. Autumn is a part of Life. See how the ice school is not a "winter school"?
Don't be discouraged of course, keep sharing your creative ideas :D

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
This is a great and really creative idea, but it just seems too similar to the School of Life.