Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 10 used polymorph in player vs player?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
I was in a player vs player battle with my level ten and i was about to kill him when his pet used a treant polymorph spell. I want to know what pet he had. It looked like a green cyclops? Any help?

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Matt93 wrote:
I was in a player vs player battle with my level ten and i was about to kill him when his pet used a treant polymorph spell. I want to know what pet he had. It looked like a green cyclops? Any help?

You know those cards you can buy at stores taht give you a pet, look on the website and see that they give you pets that haave spells, the polymorph ones went away i think but thats how he got it, its gone now sorry...

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
yes it is a green cyclops my friend Brian has it and he uses it against me in my sultans palace

Joseph battlebloom lvl 73
Fred earthfountain lvl 76
joseph death lvl 66

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
That's a Timber Cyclops. They give 1 Polymorph Treant card at baby, and the first generation ones have a chance of having the talent to cast Life Trap by themselves.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Matt93 wrote:

timber cyclops was his pet
it was part of a 20$ gift card but that month is over
its avable via hatching with one

also you lost to a treant polymorph
x shakes head x
ya really need to change your strategy

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Timber Cyclops, gives that card from an in-store card. I believe one of the $10 ones... not quite sure..

-Gtafreak101

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
grvy123 wrote:
Matt93 wrote:

timber cyclops was his pet
it was part of a 20$ gift card but that month is over
its avable via hatching with one

also you lost to a treant polymorph
x shakes head x
ya really need to change your strategy
First of all he was bout to beat him, secondly the guy used polymorph that can heal and critical. It would be hard to kill a 3000 polymorph creature, and i doubt he killed him with the tree. He probably used the six rounds to heal and once it was over the lvl ten used his own cards to beat the other dude. I bet you would have a hard time if you were level ten and used your best cards to beat someone and then someone uses a polymorph then etc.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
He may have used a treasure card, I do think treasure cards are cheap, but thats my opinion. (Dont say to me, I bet your a hypocrite cause I beat you used treasure cards, cause I did'nt) Anyways, it was probably a treasure card.

Lots of luck,

Andrew Ashflame, Level 48 (Almost 49) Pyromancer. (Fire Wizard)

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
His pet didn't use the spell, by the way... When a player uses a card that their pet has provided though its ability, the spell-casting animation is performed by the pet instead of the player.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2009
No one saying anything about King Isle breaking their own rules by allowing polymorphs in PvP? Unless I'm mistaken, the polymorph spells I've seen had a big red crossed out PvP symbol on their spells...or the fact that level 10 is obviously 40 something levels lower than the lowest allowable polymorph you can train for...very well balanced and fair PvP platform. Kill off the pets, gear, treasure cards, secondary school spells...let a wizard enter a duel with just his spell deck and his school's spell that he or she has trained for according to their level...then we've fixed that issue.