Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Total test of skill for PVP participants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2011
Wouldn't it be awesome if there was an arena to test your PVP skills based on just your schooling and earned spells? So many low-level players have earned stripes and awards because they purchase tc and jump into battle without having earned the honor, or testing their skills (when to trap, placing critical, etc.)

Seems like this would be the ultimate challenge and there should be an arena especially for this.

Also, when is Wizard101 going to come out with a television production? You know it would be a hit!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Watersong888 wrote:
Wouldn't it be awesome if there was an arena to test your PVP skills based on just your schooling and earned spells? So many low-level players have earned stripes and awards because they purchase tc and jump into battle without having earned the honor, or testing their skills (when to trap, placing critical, etc.)

Seems like this would be the ultimate challenge and there should be an arena especially for this.

Also, when is Wizard101 going to come out with a television production? You know it would be a hit!

Honor?! Testing their skills?! I'm gonna have to disagree with you Watersong888. For starters, there are many low level players that have awards because they DO have the honor and they have skills formed from other charecters on their account. They HAVE tested their skills and know better than wasting their time using traps, and achieving victory without using Vengence. Besides this is a game for everyone, there is no requirement of Honor just to do PvP. And how are you supposed to earn Honor? There's nothing wrong with low level PvPers. However, I would enjoy a Wizard101 Televison Production.

- Jason StrongHeart

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I agree here. Me and my friend 2v2 (both 80) all the time. TC used:

I'd say 80% of warlord have a full stack of life dispels tc, tower shield tc, and shatter tc. Must I forget I have to spend money and time on trying to get a perfect pet to be one too!

There is no skill in PvP what so ever now days. Someone can't win on a high level? No problem! Create a lower one and dominate everyone!

PvP has, and as far as I'm concerned, always will be broken.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
gtafreak101 wrote:
I agree here. Me and my friend 2v2 (both 80) all the time. TC used:

I'd say 80% of warlord have a full stack of life dispels tc, tower shield tc, and shatter tc. Must I forget I have to spend money and time on trying to get a perfect pet to be one too!

There is no skill in PvP what so ever now days. Someone can't win on a high level? No problem! Create a lower one and dominate everyone!

PvP has, and as far as I'm concerned, always will be broken.

Tc is part of the game. Now I don't do low lvl pvp but I can tell you now it takes skill to do high lvl pvp( at least for death ). For life dispel there is a reason why people have to pack so many. One pets cast a lot, cleanse charm, then most people have such high heals that with one heal they are back to full health.
There is a lot of luck in pvp but it still takes skill.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
there are certain cards that should and should not be available as TC's

such as dryad regenerate rebirth forest lord guardian spirit brilliant light
or any other card that requires a school to spend allot of time questing for should not be available as a TC

why should i be forced to work hard for some thing yet your allowed to get what i worked so hard for so easy by just buying it off the bazaar

so basically KI makes me work hard for these spells but turns around and lets non life schools get them with gold doesn't sound fair at all