Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Concept: Random

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Hi,

Here's a cool concept: it's called randomizing. You can use these things called random number generators that make it sure when you buy 9 pet packs, three of them don't have a toadle pet, and three of then don't have a chameleon pet, and the rest don't give the exact same snacks. I'm sure there's a programmer among you that can make buying pet packs NOT one of the most frustrating and stupid things to do in the spiral.

Thanks,
DeathBlossom, owner of a increaslingly, enumerative batch of toadles and chameleons.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
You, sir, are hilarious. I wish I could help you on the problem of there being no proper randomization algorithm, but sadly, I can't. But your post made me laugh. Enjoy your increasingly enumerative batch of Toadles and Chameleons, I'm sure they love you very much. Try to love them back with all of your heart.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sberger11604 wrote:
Hi,

Here's a cool concept: it's called randomizing. You can use these things called random number generators that make it sure when you buy 9 pet packs, three of them don't have a toadle pet, and three of then don't have a chameleon pet, and the rest don't give the exact same snacks. I'm sure there's a programmer among you that can make buying pet packs NOT one of the most frustrating and stupid things to do in the spiral.

Thanks,
DeathBlossom, owner of a increaslingly, enumerative batch of toadles and chameleons.

LOL
I've got news, it IS completely random and that's the idea. Perhaps you should look up the meaning of the word "random."