Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sidewalks in Vigrid Roughland

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
I find myself getting sucked into battle a lot because of the lack of space you get. When I walk through Vigrid Roughland no matter how close I am to the rocks 80 percent of the time I get pulled into a battle with some rank 4 street monsters because of the slant on the stone walls. The pointy slants on the walls push me out towards the streets.

I would ask KI that this be fixed because I believe that other wizards have ran into this problem as well.

Heather Shadowthorn

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
This was a serious problem when I was there too. I try and sneak around and end up back in Northguard.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
shadowpool2001 wrote:
I find myself getting sucked into battle a lot because of the lack of space you get. When I walk through Vigrid Roughland no matter how close I am to the rocks 80 percent of the time I get pulled into a battle with some rank 4 street monsters because of the slant on the stone walls. The pointy slants on the walls push me out towards the streets.

I would ask KI that this be fixed because I believe that other wizards have ran into this problem as well.

Heather Shadowthorn

This is not a problem that needs to be fixed. You need to take your time and see how they move, and how far out you need to go. I don't think I've ever been pulled into a duel there.

Survivor
May 13, 2011
I finished Vigrid, and I sorta remember that being a problem. I stuck super close to the sides, and tried to run into the wall. (Push the right/left arrow key even if you're at the edge). Go slow, and watch the monsters. Some of them are more likely to draw you into battle. If you "get to know" a monster, then that helps. Usually when you enter the area or you cross a street you can wait for a gap in the traffic. Good Luck!

Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
the same thing happened to me in Vigrid roughland. i kept gettings stuck in battles but just make use of the teleporters andbu will be fine