Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hybrid Pets With All Pets?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
I was wondering if anyone else thought that this idea was cool. What KI made it so (when hatched with certain pets) every pet had a hybrid. If you like this idea post your ideas for some hybrids or just say you like this idea so maybe KI will give us more hybrids because they are the coolest and rarest pets.

Sloan Windthistle

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sorry but, this would take a million years to make. A mix between EVERY pet? That would take forever. Let alone to put it on wizard101central wiki.
Sorry but no from me :/

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
I agree it would take along time but it would be cool

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
It's be awesome, but like Ronster said, it would take forever for KI to do.

It'd be nice if they added a few more hybrids though. Maybe make a piggle hybrid available for each class. Don't ever see enough piggles in the world anymore.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Wariorocks' idea is very cool. Hybrid pets need not be a new type of animal. It could take color aspects from the parents. So if you want an orange pixie you hatch with a fire cat a bunch of times. Color could be based on genetics. In fact the school of the pet could also shift based on its inherited talents, so after a couple generations your myth pixie becomes a fire pixie.

Keep in mind most Wizard101 pets are identical graphic models anyway. So we aren't talking about creating hundreds of new pet models. Just a method for customization. Hatching multi-gen pets is a huge task already, it would be nice to have some additional fun aspects thrown in.