Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

forgot i did that quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
when i logged onto the game it took forever to load. i thought it was because i just unlocked celestia and it was loading that. so when it finally does load all these guys are offering me quests that i already completed. the most annoying one is in mooshu in village of sorrow, i cant get into the dungeon where the book is there because the game has seemed to forget that i already completed the story quests to unlock that dungeon. By story quests i mean the quests that you have to complete to unlock the next world. is there anyway to fix this?

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
i dont know how that could happen i've never seen a wizard with that problem. Ryan RedFlame, level 24 pyromancer :) happy questing!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
zachman0299 wrote:
when i logged onto the game it took forever to load. i thought it was because i just unlocked celestia and it was loading that. so when it finally does load all these guys are offering me quests that i already completed. the most annoying one is in mooshu in village of sorrow, i cant get into the dungeon where the book is there because the game has seemed to forget that i already completed the story quests to unlock that dungeon. By story quests i mean the quests that you have to complete to unlock the next world. is there anyway to fix this?

KI has a record of how far in the game you actually are.
Contact support via the link here and give them your account user name (not password!) and character name; they can fix this easily.

Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
If you have logged in from a different computer than normal, or have removed the software and then reinstalled it, it will have to download the new updates and you will get all of the little messages that you have new quests.
If it's the case that you are on a different computer, just ignore them. Right-click on the faces and they will disappear.