Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to refind a quest that you caant find

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
I need halp i cant find a quest that i accidentally declined and now i cant find it :( If any one has any idea how fix it please help im lvl 45 and i have a bunch of stuff and i dont want to throw it all away :( please its either a can or im done for :( : is it posible?

Administrator
This is a perfect example of why we do not allow players to delete a quest once they have accepted it!

Do you remember the world you were in when you saw this quest? Do you remember what the quest giver looked like (dog, human, other)? Answering these will help our community get you back on the right track.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
This is a perfect example of why we do not allow players to delete a quest once they have accepted it!

Do you remember the world you were in when you saw this quest? Do you remember what the quest giver looked like (dog, human, other)? Answering these will help our community get you back on the right track.

This certainly has taught me a valuable lesson. After taking the Marley Bone tower on my second wizard I found that was made "Optional". None of my other wizards will be taking: Brisk Breeze, Marley Bone Tower, Helephant Tower or Water Works. These instances are designed for wizards that have help in the game or just need that challenge to make Wizards101 worth their bother.

Many wizards have no problem with excess quests sitting in their books but I am not one of them. Sitting outside these places on and off, for weeks on end, was totally not my idea of fun - then depending on the others you could be in these places for hours.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
The only thing i remember was a girl human giving me a quest to fight trolls? i don't remember and i totally regret declining it :(

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
PJGOLIE wrote:
The only thing i remember was a girl human giving me a quest to fight trolls? i don't remember and i totally regret declining it :(

I have a friend on my list that does this quite often, with her I think she hits Decline by mistake or signs off for the night before she actually excepts the quest. What we end up doing is going back to the world she was in last and back tracking. Entering all the areas in order to find the missing one.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
Thx brwac you were a big help in this :D and i got it all figured out

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
PJGOLIE wrote:
Thx brwac you were a big help in this :D and i got it all figured out

Np, glad to hear you got back on track.

Mary Star Gem
"Savoir of the Spiral"

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
I think I accidentally declined the malistaire quest because I only have side quests and I cant talk to Merle Ambrose .

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kabiroberai wrote:
I think I accidentally declined the malistaire quest because I only have side quests and I cant talk to Merle Ambrose .

you can't decline a main story line quest. You missed something along the way to get the Final Countdown.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
kabiroberai wrote:

Don't panic young wizard, quests that you decline don't go away or become unavailable for your wizard. The exclamation point will still be over the head of the quest giver so you can go back and accept that quest. You can use your map to help you find these quest givers.

Mary StarGem
"Savior of the Spiral"

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010