Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

On the hunt..........

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2012
I'm a life wizard and my secondary is fire. I'm looking for fire blades. Can I buy them somewhere? Can't get them from Falmea, I've trained with her for all she can give me. I've been reading on Central and can find no info.

Thanks in advance, Lenora Lifebringer

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Try the Bazaar in Olde Town.
Treasure cards are a few clicks to the right of decks, past the housing items.

There are also some pets which grant various blade cards, and if you garden, Honey Sickle may be the plant to grow for them.

Defender
May 24, 2012
Thank you Ben. Never thought about the bazaar. I was hoping to buy regular cards I could put in my deck because I know I'll face other Life foes. I'll worry about that after the Jade Oni goes down.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
Get a pet that can provide the fireblade spell. The Blaze Beast pet is your answer!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
quilteddawg63 wrote:
I'm a life wizard and my secondary is fire. I'm looking for fire blades. Can I buy them somewhere? Can't get them from Falmea, I've trained with her for all she can give me. I've been reading on Central and can find no info.

Thanks in advance, Lenora Lifebringer

Over on Wizard101Central, their "Wiki" section has tons of info on just about everything. Check this out for starters:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/ItemCard:Fireblade

You can probably find even more info on the Wiki section if you do a search there. Hope this helped.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Garden honey sickles or camp out at the bazaar. Assuming you have a central account, I can make a bid for you, or you can wait for allen strongthief (Richest person on central besides jester, dont know how he does it >_>) you can wait for him to put up one of his 65 Fireblade TC + 1 goat monk threads XD Or make a [WANTED] Fireblades thread, asking for them at 4 FG each. (Or whatever lowest bidder offers) If you want the ACTUAL spell, then that wont happen. You need to be a fire wizard. Either way, fire secondary isn't very good.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
If you want the ACTUAL spell, then that wont happen. You need to be a fire wizard. Either way, fire secondary isn't very good.

I don't think that is exactly right. You can get the spell as an item card:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/ItemCard:Fireblade

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.