Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Funny Names! :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Sierra Mist
Angel Dust
Tyler Glen (The name of the lead singer of Neon Trees)
Taylor SwiftStalker
Jack Frost
Hunter Hunter
[any name] DreamDreamer
Marcus HawkBreath
Alex StrongHead

Hero
May 07, 2015
average moe on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
I haven't actually seen anyone with this name but I experimented with the name generator and discovered that the name "Tara Strong" is possible. If you don't know who that is, you don't watch enough cartoons. Which reminds me, "Fallon Anvil" is also possible.
isn't tara strong the girl who plays twilight sparkle on pretty much all the equestria girl movies? or am I wrong

Delver
May 12, 2012
I have 2 other accounts with some funny names

Acc 1:
Sierra Mist
Taylor Swift
Amy Boom (amy goes boom or aye, me goes boom ;))
Sarah Dreamdreamer (dreams about dreams)
Then some others that aren't funny

Acc 2:
Keena Froggiver (gives frogs)
Taryn Trollgiver (gives trolls)
Brooke Beargiver (gives bears)

I will be adding more to the 2nd account maybe a dragongiver, ghostgiver, giantgiver, or fairygiver.

Ali

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Blaze Duskdreamer on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
The other day I was doing the Halloween quests alongside someone named Jack Hammer. That gave me a fit of giggles.
I was just coming in here to post that! I'm not even kidding :O :)

I also have seen more than one Luke SkyWalker now.

One that made me laugh was DragonBreath. I don't recall their first name.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2016
The Shocking Divin... on Sep 1, 2012 wrote:
One of my friends is a Necromancer named Angel Eyes(and yes, he's a boy, not a girl). When I looked at his name, I couldn't resist laughing!

Kymma Anvilheart-Level 80 Diviner
I have seen that before and i was thinking that i read it worg lol

Kelly moonshade life

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I have seen a Wizard named "Flint Stone" before.

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Autumn Winter, is a rather interesting name don't you think?

Or in my case, Fallon Drake which either results in one of three things:

1) I write my name on an essay or someone writes me down as their partner like so: Fall on Drake

2) Everyone asks me who my father was and how I addressed him was it "father", "dad", or "daddy"

3) Everyone in classroom giggles when I call Professor Drake, "Uncle Cy"

Survivor
May 26, 2016
Lol. Heres a funny story that happened to me once about names. ( the names are normal names btw )
So once i was on the commons having fun with a guy called dustin night walker and i decided to get everone to psy attention to him for no reason. So i did that then he went away somewhere in the commons. So i go look for him and i find him. (sort of) Then i started to do the attention thing again and i realized his name was dustin nightblade. Then i shouted o.0 wrong dustin everybody! Thats meh story!

Destiny Sc

Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
I have a Hunter Hunter and a Talon Talon. My Talon Talon always gets comments about his name.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
I'm thinking about making a wizard named James Cloud. If you are a huge Nintendo nerd like I am, you'd probably be able to guess which character the name is referencing.

Need more of a hint? Well, he's appeared in Star Fox 64, and more recently Star Fox Zero. And one of his quotes is "Never give up! Trust your instincts!!"

Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
Defender
Dec 07, 2012
I once saw a name called Tyler Boompants... Pretty funny if you ask me.

--Fiona

Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
I decided to name myself Angel Angle because it's basically the same thing but switched around. But we all know the king funny name in this game... *drumroll* ........................................ Luke Skywalker! It made my laugh so much i lost a hand! Get it? Because in episode V he- *cricket sound effects* Fine i'll get out of this thread.

Angle Angle

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
This is what I found:

I dont remember the first part of the name though
(name) Rainbowpants

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
IKL626 on Aug 29, 2012 wrote:
Greetings many wonderful wizards of the Spiral! I felt like creating a post to talk about weird and wacky names:

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift (as a boy's name O.o)

Patrick Star

Jack Frost

Brittany Spear

[any name] BoomPants

[any name] GiantPants

[any name] GiantHead

Taylor SwiftStalker (get it xD?)

And I'm sure there are more :)

Post if you think you've found anything funny as a name!! :)

Caitlin WinterHeart
I think the name Patrick Star is one the funniest names! When I went to this topic and saw Patrick Star it gave me a fit of giggles!

-Stephanie SummerThorn

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
Fiona FairySong on Nov 1, 2016 wrote:
I once saw a name called Tyler Boompants... Pretty funny if you ask me.

--Fiona
I think the name Boompants is pretty funny as well When I read that post I imagined polka dotted pants exploding

-Stephanie SummerThorn

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
My Brother has a wizard named Angus TrollBreath and one named Digby SparkleHead XD

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Eric the Red on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
My biggest pet peeve regarding names, is the name Fallon.
It's not because I don't like it. In fact, I think it's a beautiful name. The thing is, most people don't know how to pronounce it - especially when trying to use it in a witty context.

To all the people posting about wizards named Fallon Pants, Fallon Angel, etc, the problem is that the name Fallon is NOT pronounced "fallen".

The name Fallon is pronounced as 'Fal-in'
Fal, like pal
in like bin
It rhymes with Talon.

I'm really sorry to burst everyone's bubble on that name, but I mean, I can't be the only one who noticed that. So think of this as like a public service to any future Fallons that may be created. The name on its own is awesome. But combine it with a corny 'look-how-cute-I-am' name combo, and it loses all meaning (and none of your friends want to say anything)
dude that's kinda the point. its a play on words.

Explorer
May 25, 2016
Survivor
Feb 06, 2017
Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
Hmm... Seems like it's been a while since anyone has posted here. Might as well make an attempt to bring it back!

I once met a wizard in Avalon named Hunter Hunter, and they were wearing the badge 'Ghostbuster'. So, I was able to repeatedly refer to him as Hunter Hunter the Ghostbuster. (Or is the badge called Ghost Hunter? I can't quite remember. Ah, well.)

Survivor
May 28, 2015