Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Funny Names! :D

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2014
Austin Moon
Finnigan Hand
Luke Skywalker
Sestiva GiantPants
Wolf HeartPants

Thats all I can think of

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
well i have a few wizard names one of them i think is funny
Scarlet RainbowFountain level 12
Alia DreamSmith level 86
Roslyn DreamRider level 15
Kymma BattleHeart level 10
Jasmine DreamSmith level 8
Fallon DreamFinder level 43
do you know they mostly all have dream in there last name

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Once I was grinding Loremaster and one of my teammates was a Pyromancer named Donna Summer.

-Laura Dreamgiver, level 57 Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
I have a new wizard, and I named her Calamity Haven.

Calamity Haven - Level 2

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Someone I battled against in PVP really got crap past the radar.

Their name is Jack Ash.

*facepalm*

Survivor
Jul 17, 2014
In Pirate101, I was Morgan Freeman and Michael Jackson. lol

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
In pirate I have a swash named Neville Chamberlain (for you history buffs out there)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
i haven't actually seen this but i think you could name yourself jack sparrow, like the pirate.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
yesterday when i played i actually saw one i've never seen before. his name, Flint Stone(like the old cartoon the flintstones)

Survivor
May 22, 2015
I know what you all mean o.o I saw a guy with the last name of Windbreaker for two times!

Madeline Ravenshield

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
I've seen some names like Willow Smith and Flint Stone(Yabba dabba doo!) but I'm sure there are plenty more!

-Amber Skullbreeze, level 51 Necromancer

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
When creating a new character I feel it is always worthwhile to spend a few minutes coming up with a good name. However, most of my names aren't particularly funny. My high level balance wizard, for instance, is Tarlac Battlestrider.

When I created my life wizard, though, I was in a playful mood, and he became Angus Ogrebreath.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
Surprised I haven't read a "Jack Ash" in the comments.. The best one by far!! haha!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2014
At the risk of narcissism, I'm quite proud of my character's name, Michael Nightrider.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
Some of those are pretty funny. Have to love the creative ideas flowing through Wizard City. I know I accidentally named my first two characters Malorn Nightshade and Finnigan Ashthorn. Completely oblivious at the time that Malorn Ashthorn was an in-game character. Anyway, none of my characters are that funny, but I like to play with the pet names. The other day I was renaming my little Shaolin Monkey, and noticed I could name him Boots. So now I have a little monkey dressed in red named Boots. My kids loved the nod to Dora the Explorer.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2012
Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
I saw a wizard in the Hatchery with the name Lail Tail

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
i found a really funny one

Dugan SparkleFinder
Lol THESE PEOPLE ARE AWESOME
HILARIOUS NAMES GUYS

Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
  • (Any name) Wildsword • Patrick Star • Angel Angle • (Any name) Frogbreath • Paul Walker • (Any name) Disyblossom • and wanna say my name is funny to because imma weird like that Heather DreamHaven

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Survivor
Dec 28, 2014
On Pirate101 I see Charlotte Webbs and On Wizard101 I am

Taylor Swift Lvl 34 Wizard

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Anything with pants and Taylor Swift. Hey, my W101 last name is Dreamcatcher

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Dr Von on Sep 1, 2012 wrote:
I once ran into a Noah Pants in Wysteria... and, just when I thought I was done giggling like a schoolgirl, his wife- a Fallon Pants- showed up. it was a struggle to stay in my chair after that. :P
If I wasn't in a bungee chair, I'd be on the floor.