Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet collectors

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
Since sites offline are not updated fast enough to keep up with all the newest pet additions...can you tell us Professor Greyrose, or any other active wizard

What pets have been recently added over the past month?

I've recently noticed a wizard with a Deer Knight pet at level 70 for his pedigree. I assume it is new. Since I am not always up to the latest news, can someone let me know the newer pets that have just recently become available?

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I myself am not fully aware of all the new pets added over the past few months. I agree that even most sites are not updated fast enough, but if you want a list of some sort, try looking on Wizard101 Central. They are generally very up to date, and I'm sure they have lists of at least SOME of the new pets (and maybe even how to get them!).

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
I noticed these pets this morning:

-Scorpion
-Deer Knight
-Smith (the lumberjack looking guy in wizard city)
-(a Ram with some armor on)
-(a cat with a beast like body with the wings)

KI should list out all the pets available in one post with pictures naming each pet on a semi-annual basis so wizards can become familiar with them that may not see some pets very often. Waiting in the hatchery for an hour to see if an interesting pet is around gets boring.

Just a suggestion that KI take it upon themselves to summarize all the new pets themselves instead of relying on fan sites to do the work. They do after all, know all the pets available.

As a side note, the Wikia site is very unreliable, outdated information...I only recommend looking at it if you want outdated information from 2010.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Most pets can be found on the Wiki site.
There are WAY too many to list here especially when you take hatches/hybrids into account.
I just received a fire treant this morning from the new pet pack.
I've also received several Seraphs, and all of the little beasts along with others I can't recall right now. :)

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Omahaguy1979 wrote:
Since sites offline are not updated fast enough to keep up with all the newest pet additions...can you tell us Professor Greyrose, or any other active wizard

I've recently noticed a wizard with a Deer Knight pet at level 70 for his pedigree. I assume it is new. Since I am not always up to the latest news, can someone let me know the newer pets that have just recently become available?

hey i know how ya feel i cant seem to get caught up with the new stuff but some of the news pets that i have seen from the new pet pack that came out are a scorpion a deer knight a chamelon a kitten and something pet mix and a wyldfiretreant i have the scorpion and the treant

wolfdusk blade magus pyromancer

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Omahaguy1979 wrote:

Hey there! I don't work for KI, but have gotten a lot of neat pets from that new pack~ I'll list some here:

-scorpion
-chameleon
-deer knight
-ram warrior
-meow-wing (that cute little winged kitten)
-toadle
-frosty fish (I think that's what it's called)
-wildfire treant
-ladybug
-burlap boy
-tailstorm pantera
-smith

I can't access Central anymore, so these are just the ones I remember offhand. Pretty sure I missed a few, but I hope that other wizards will add to this list.

Cheers!
-veebz

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
Wizard101 Central Wiki has the information on the pet pack and all the first generation skills (which they usaully automatically learn if 1st generation) and it is very up to date. It can tell you the main skills although it does miss the minor skills.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011