Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No PvP Matching Changes This Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
William Thunder on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
First we need define a puppet team. If we can agree on that, then we can have an enforceable rule.

Currently there are 11 range levels that wizards can attain (soon to be 12 with the introduction of the Azteca world):
Range Level - Title
1 - Novice (Levels 1-4)
2 - Apprentice (Levels 5-9)
3 - Initiate (Levels 10-14)
4 - Journeyman (Levels 15-19)
5 - Adept (Levels 20-29)
6 - Magus (Levels 30-39)
7 - Master (Levels 40-49)
8 - Grandmaster (Levels 50-59)
9 - Legendary (Level 60-69)
10 - Transcended (Level 70-79)
11 - Archmage (Level 80-89)
12 - ?? (Level 90)

I feel that a puppet team is any team that has a member that is 3 level ranges or more lower than the highest level wizard. For example: a team with a legendary wizard (level range category 9) and a magus wizard (level range category 6) would be considered a puppet team. The rule would ignore rank, bypassing the more complex ranking algorithm. It would be the first rule the PVP computer reviews before all other rules. If it detects a puppet team, then it should place that team in a puppet queue. The puppet queue is a different queue than the normal PVP queue. Once there are teams in the puppet queue, then the PVP computer can use the normal PVP algorithm to determine matches between puppet teams.

I believe that implementing a puppet queue system will prevent non-puppet teams from facing puppet teams, allowing for fairer matches. Puppets will face other puppets. What do you think KI?
i think tht is a great i deal itwould make pvp much better.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
omagha on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
i think tht is a great i deal itwould make pvp much better.
bad idea disagree

because i am level 90 wizard not warlord and vs level 90 warlord which warlord to overpower because Private vs Warlord be unfair match because know warlord are going win because better pet and talent others

and if was me

would do this:

People who is: Private-Veteran ranks(0-649)
People who is: Knight-Warlord ranks (650-1000)

make rank world Mid-Rank World and go to Diego The Duelmaster (pvp world)

2 AREA (One RED AND ONE BLUE)

so, make area half so, others can get there warlord badge and have quest help because be master at pvp? so, get new badge call: DuelMaster

Promotheon (Ice Wizard) Level 90

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
JustinBoomer on Mar 7, 2013 wrote:
bad idea disagree

because i am level 90 wizard not warlord and vs level 90 warlord which warlord to overpower because Private vs Warlord be unfair match because know warlord are going win because better pet and talent others

and if was me

would do this:

People who is: Private-Veteran ranks(0-649)
People who is: Knight-Warlord ranks (650-1000)

make rank world Mid-Rank World and go to Diego The Duelmaster (pvp world)

2 AREA (One RED AND ONE BLUE)

so, make area half so, others can get there warlord badge and have quest help because be master at pvp? so, get new badge call: DuelMaster

Promotheon (Ice Wizard) Level 90
thts y wen u face a warlord u only lose like 3 points