Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Birthday Bonus

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
The first field for creating a new account is to enter your birthday. As far as I can tell, though, there's nothing special that happens on your birthday in the game. It would be nice to get anything from a few gold or crowns to even some item up to a certain value. I mean, who doesn't like presents on their birthday?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
That's a fantastic idea, it'd be nice to receive some kind of gift for your birthday. Plus it would give you something to look forward to every year. Now with crowns and gold i do see some possible exploitation there with treasure card and the packs, but maybe items and such like a piece of armor for each of your characters based on their level with a free dye ticket so you can match it to your current color scheme.

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
Quizzical wrote:
Some games or web sites do that to check your age.

I'm well aware of that, but I'm just indicating that it means there's a record of your birthday that they could use for birthday presents, if the idea were accepted. Generally, the games that use it for age verification ALSO use it for account recovery, which means that they keep track of what you entered.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
ShadowTwisted wrote:
The first field for creating a new account is to enter your birthday. As far as I can tell, though, there's nothing special that happens on your birthday in the game. It would be nice to get anything from a few gold or crowns to even some item up to a certain value. I mean, who doesn't like presents on their birthday?

;)

I agree, since Wizard 101 Central gives you 50 extra Forum Golds on your birthday. How about it, Gamma? A little something special for someone's birthday? Even if only a funny add-on to their Wizards, like a party hat, so everyone knows its their birthday?

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

;)

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I fully agree. I know some little kids that are big on games like this and they just ADORE it when one of the websites they like gives them something for their birthday, I think they would end up freaking out that their not getting an item on there birthday was some sort of wierd glitch (lately I have been experiensing some pretty anoying gliches so they are kind of woried) In short, I find that getting an item on your birthday would make this game even more enjoyable.