Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zues storm spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
my sis is storm and she learned all the spells but she wants a knew one. that is when i thought of zeus. it would sort of be a cambo of ra (balance) storm zilla (storm) and kraken (storm). so at the beggining there would be fog and a thunder cloud with lightning cracking then zeus would appear out of the fog in a blinding flash of light and the lightning would still be cracking in the distance then zeus would grab a bolt from the cloud then people would scream and run then zeus would throw the bolt at the enemy. however at the end it would give you storm blade. tell me what you guys think.

level 75 storm spell you get in avalon as side quest
1500-2000
thanks please reply hope KI will do this for my sis

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
edie35 wrote:
my sis is storm and she learned all the spells but she wants a knew one. that is when i thought of zeus. it would sort of be a cambo of ra (balance) storm zilla (storm) and kraken (storm). so at the beggining there would be fog and a thunder cloud with lightning cracking then zeus would appear out of the fog in a blinding flash of light and the lightning would still be cracking in the distance then zeus would grab a bolt from the cloud then people would scream and run then zeus would throw the bolt at the enemy. however at the end it would give you storm blade. tell me what you guys think.

1500-2000

First off, we have level 75 spells, and you'd have to make spells for the other schools too.

Second off, Storm lord has come knocking on your door. Will you answer?

Aaron Drakewalker Archmage Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
edie35 wrote:

1500-2000

This spell already exists. The spell "Storm Lord" is Zues.
Plus, never try to inclue other spells in a spell that has already been created.
Especially level 58 spells.

Tristan Shadowmender
Level 59 Balance Grandmaster

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
1. SPELLCHECK: Zeus, new, combo, Stormzilla

2. That's basically storm lord if you haven't noticed. The crown, the bolt staff, the clouds, and the robes. He can handle electricity, and of course yu can say his name. So, before you try to add a new spell, might as well check the list of spells before you decide to add something.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Defender
Mar 10, 2012
myish123456 wrote:
edie35 wrote:

1500-2000

This spell already exists. The spell "Storm Lord" is Zues.
Plus, never try to inclue other spells in a spell that has already been created.
Especially level 58 spells.

Tristan Shadowmender
Level 59 Balance Grandmaster
Storm lord is a level 48 spell, not level 58.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
hi my name is oran and it would be awesome if there was a storm card called wyrmroost. you get it at level 49, does 953-1000 for 8pips, and does it to all enemies. then the monster looks like a giant wise bird with a gold strap on its body. and with amor all over and shoots a cloud up in the sky .thenthe cloud shoots thousands of lighting bolts at the enemy. tell me what you think

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
Maybe KI was thinking about putting in Zeus as storm, Hades as death and Poseidon for ice but there is sort of a mix up with myth here...................

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
bbacca on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
hi my name is oran and it would be awesome if there was a storm card called wyrmroost. you get it at level 49, does 953-1000 for 8pips, and does it to all enemies. then the monster looks like a giant wise bird with a gold strap on its body. and with amor all over and shoots a cloud up in the sky .thenthe cloud shoots thousands of lighting bolts at the enemy. tell me what you think
First off stop trolling other people's posts, and second off that is just overpowered :P

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
BrandonOfTheWorld on Aug 28, 2012 wrote:

1500-2000
Thank you for mimicking storm lord. If anything Hera could be a myth one and Posidon for storm.