Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to unlock hideout aka big ben

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
I have beaten every quest in marleybone to where the only quests I have left are the cats one from zeke and find hideout. so i decide to go to the hideout so i do and nothing happens so i'm stuck what do i do?!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
WEST9599 wrote:
I have beaten every quest in marleybone to where the only quests I have left are the cats one from zeke and find hideout. so i decide to go to the hideout so i do and nothing happens so i'm stuck what do i do?!

Not sure what you mean by "decide to go to hideout...". Where did you go?

Maybe this link will help get you on track:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Stop_That_Cat!

Finding his hideout has quite a few steps to it, and Big Ben is the last one.
The step that says "locate hideout" is actually in Newgate Prison, not Big Ben.

Hope this helps.

Defender
May 24, 2012
Not sure which hideout you mean. If you've talked to Baxter and made it through to Katz's lab, you defeated him, talked to Grubb, built the clockwork, and he told you to talk to Sherlock in the museum. HE tells you to do Counterweights East and West. You go back to Sherlock and the guy next to him gives you Big Ben. That quest takes about 2 hours. Make sure your mana bottles are full and don't spill any milk.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
quilteddawg63 wrote:
Not sure which hideout you mean. If you've talked to Baxter and made it through to Katz's lab, you defeated him, talked to Grubb, built the clockwork, and he told you to talk to Sherlock in the museum. HE tells you to do Counterweights East and West. You go back to Sherlock and the guy next to him gives you Big Ben. That quest takes about 2 hours. Make sure your mana bottles are full and don't spill any milk.

How did you figure out the passcode? I put in everything that was lit up on my way up the floors (sun, bird, dog, and whatever the other weird thing is that looks like a dog with log ears) and pulled the lever but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
quilteddawg63 wrote:

sherlock is not in museum

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
THEAND007 wrote:
quilteddawg63 wrote:

How did you figure out the passcode? I put in everything that was lit up on my way up the floors (sun, bird, dog, and whatever the other weird thing is that looks like a dog with log ears) and pulled the lever but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

It's not a sun... it's a snowflake. And they have to be lit up on the floor in the order they were shown going up the levels. Try again...

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
WEST9599 wrote:
oh and quest name is weird science

The end of the quest "Weird Science" tells you to talk to Watson on Scotland Yard Roof:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Weird_Science