Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reshuffle card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
I think the reshuffle card demands too many pips. The reshuffle card is a gamble, it might help you out in a bad situation, or it might just reshuffle you a similar bad hand, leave you with wasted pips and nothing to show for it. I think for that sort of gamble, 4 pips is way too much to ask. I would think 2 pips would be appropriate for this card.

Just my two cents...

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
Well, if you aren't using the card for its true purpose, I could understand getting frustrated with it. Reshuffle isn't really designed to give you a new hand, it's designed to put the discarded spell cards back into your deck. I stack my sideboards with reshuffle treasure cards and a very small amount of spells. This way, I can always have the cards I need in my hand and if I make a mistake or run out of cards, I can draw one of my reshuffle cards and reset my deck.

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
snaebra wrote:
I think the reshuffle card demands too many pips. The reshuffle card is a gamble, it might help you out in a bad situation, or it might just reshuffle you a similar bad hand, leave you with wasted pips and nothing to show for it. I think for that sort of gamble, 4 pips is way too much to ask. I would think 2 pips would be appropriate for this card.

Just my two cents...

I Agree i mean 4 pips come on thats is WAY too much

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If you're reshuffling every ten or twenty rounds, you're using it all wrong. Reshuffle isn't supposed to be something you do every time you draw the wrong cards. It's supposed to be a lightly used (and indeed, optional) way to eventually win battles that last a really long time.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
It needs to be this expensive to keep people from making decks that are only like 7 cards and then just constantly cycling through them over and over again. The only thing keeping people from doing this now is the 4 pip cost.

As it is, even at 4 pips, I still rely on it. My main deck is 18 cards plus 2 reshuffles. I can only get away with that knowing that if things go really wrong and I don't win quickly, I will not run out of cards. If reshuffle cost, say, 1 pip, I would make a 7 card deck and be 100% sure of getting the perfect draw every time. Then when those 7 cards are used, just reshuffle and get the perfect draw again.