Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Equipped items not giving full boosts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
I have noticed what appears to be a bug with equipped items. I currently have equipped Fairy Shoes (+2 Life damage), Hallowed Robes (+2 Life damage) and my pet Mischievous Minstrel which gives +9% Life damage. However, when these boosts are added up, I only receive a 9% boost to my Life damage, instead of what should be 13%. When I take off the boots and robes, my damage (%) is still at 9, but if I take off my pet, it drops to 4.

Now I know that doesn't seem like much, but my Life wizard is only level 8, and every bit counts. Besides, players really shouldn't be denied added boosts because of a lack of a % sign at the end of the equipment's stats.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lazyboogers wrote:
I have noticed what appears to be a bug with equipped items. I currently have equipped Fairy Shoes (+2 Life damage), Hallowed Robes (+2 Life damage) and my pet Mischievous Minstrel which gives +9% Life damage. However, when these boosts are added up, I only receive a 9% boost to my Life damage, instead of what should be 13%. When I take off the boots and robes, my damage (%) is still at 9, but if I take off my pet, it drops to 4.

Now I know that doesn't seem like much, but my Life wizard is only level 8, and every bit counts. Besides, players really shouldn't be denied added boosts because of a lack of a % sign at the end of the equipment's stats.

Those two items do not give percentage, they give 2pts damage. Most schools have similar items.
This gear is totally fair.

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
I like your post,

I don't have an answer for this but I would like to hear the response to it. I will be awaiting to see a good response by one of our smart professors.

-Joseph Icebringer

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
RavenLady777 wrote:
Those two items do not give percentage, they give 2pts damage. Most schools have similar items.
This gear is totally fair.

I suppose you're right, considering some of the lvl 10 gear in the Bazaar starts at 1% damage, and a noobie wizard doesn't need thatmuch power but still, one point of x damage boost is nothing really :?