Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Neverra

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Okay, okay, KI has been doing alot of worlds lately.
And I'm pretty sure they're gunna stop.
Not completely sure.
I hope not, anyways. Lets just put this part at that.

Now, the real topic would be Neverra, some dark place I've thought up of in the past, before I regained my membership, so I could never actually SHARE my idea...

Anyways, Neverra could be a source of some sort of arcane magic. This would hold a new revolution of wizardry. For example, there could be a certain totem (Such as those in Celestia) that allow you to train in some sort of Arcane magic, not spells like Heckhound, Stormzilla, or Wraith. I mean shields, hexs, and traps. Let me give you a quick rundown of what I mean.

[Spell Name]-Arcane Shield
[Spell Ability]-Duplicate the incoming damage of any spell.
[Pip cost]-6 pips

There it is, the spells. Onto the world!

Let me give you one word that can describe it-DARK. Very, very dark. There would be long shadows casted everywhere and spirits roaming around the main area-"The Chasm"-that seems somewhat depressing. Hidden in Neverra is an underground place leading to a lit-up area, where you will turn in and recieve missions. You will start off with the mission "Returning the Light", in which you have to gather information on light magic in Neverra.

The quest to ENTER Neverra is given to you by Headmaster Ambrose. He assigns you to enter Neverra to shatter the field of darkness. This quest would be entitled "Breaking the Barrier", because your wizard is finally regaining access to Neverra.

When you get the quest "Returning the Light", the person who assigned you it will send you to reason with a primary source of darkness in the land, Lord Vyriin, who is a wraith-like reptile. Upon talking to him, he will disappear and leave you to fight a Cursed Reptillian Knights, rank 11, 3500 health. When you defeat him you walk back to the person who assigned the quest and give him your report on what happened.

The theme of the enemies? Reptiles. Reptillian this, reptillian that. A queen of reptiles you encounter would be Drachm'a (Droch-mmm-ah), who happens to be a mortal. Jet black hair with glowing dark armor. In the final battle, where the quest will be entitled "Returning the Light II", you will fight Drachm'a and Lord Vyriin, Drachm'a having 7500 health and Lord Vyriin having 17500 health.

I would appreciate it if Professer Greyrose would appear here and give me her opinion. Otherwise, all you wizards out there, do you like this idea?

Tristan Shadowmender
Level 59
Balance