Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pagoda Dungeon Housing Item

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2011
It says no trade on the pagoda housing item :(
My friend got the gift card and she said it wasn't tradeable. I wanted to get the gift card but I wish the Pagoda would be tradeable. It's not a house like the other mega gift cards give but I think it should be tradeable. What if you redeemed it on a character you want to delete later? Then the dungeon would be deleted too and that would be a waste of money. Please KI make it tradeable, I dont see a reason why it shouldn't be, I know if it was a house its okay for it not to be tradeable but it is a housing item and I would like to switch it between wizards now and then. Pretty Please?

Anyone else agree by the way?? :D

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
zackattack1979 wrote:
My friend got the gift card and she said it wasn't tradeable. I wanted to get the gift card but I wish the Pagoda would be tradeable. It's not a house like the other mega gift cards give but I think it should be tradeable. What if you redeemed it on a character you want to delete later? Then the dungeon would be deleted too and that would be a waste of money. Please KI make it tradeable, I dont see a reason why it shouldn't be, I know if it was a house its okay for it not to be tradeable but it is a housing item and I would like to switch it between wizards now and then. Pretty Please?

make every premium item tradeable! i want to be able to move my gear from my lvl 31 balance to another guy sometime!

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
wow i was gonna get the card tomorrow (friday) but glad to find out the pagoda is NOT (not yelling but stressing) a tradeable item. Houses i can understand as they seem to be tied to the dorms somehow. but not a decoration item that comes at a premium. I mean srsly, why make a decoration item that can be traded non tradeable to force people to buy another card for another character when they probably would if they could anyways? So, i am glad i didnt waste money on this one :)

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
zackattack1979 wrote:

bad idea.
if it was tradeable,then lots and lots of wizards would want it.
and i have some friends that have the dungeon.
it'll become a KI situation.