Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown-only bazaar?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
Greetings Professors and Wizards of all ages!

I have many items that are "Crowns Only" and "No Auction". I don't want to sell these items to a regular shop for less gold then they are worth, and someone else might be able to use it.

I haven't searched the forum for this specific idea, mostly because I'm to lazy right now.
Anywizzle. How about using one of those empty shops in the shopping district for a "Crowns Bazaar".
Where we can sell our Crown Only items to this shop, and someone else can buy them for a discount crown price.
Think of it as a Second Hand Store like ValueVillage™.

Of course, those that sell their "no auction"/"Crowns Only" items would get far less crowns back then they paid in the first place. Maybe a quarter of the value? And the person purchasing the item would pay about half to a third of the value.

Everyone wins! I would get a few crowns back for selling an item I no longer need, and someone else gets a little bit of use out of an item for less than they would have to pay in the Crown Shop.

What do the rest of you think?

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011