Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Failed to Load Zone.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
So I was just playing and It said failed to load zone in the throne of fire. Now every time I go to log in, I push play and it continues to say, failed to load zone. What do I do ?!

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Hello,

Have you got a new computer? A possibility would be that the new computer has an error loading the game.

If you have not purchased a new computer, you might have a virus or maybe you just need to wait for the computer to load. Not all computers are fast!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time is takes up 37% of our lives. It doesn't always work the way you want it too. That's why the phrase take your time is so important.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
sabah2002 wrote:
Hello,

Have you got a new computer? A possibility would be that the new computer has an error loading the game.

If you have not purchased a new computer, you might have a virus or maybe you just need to wait for the computer to load. Not all computers are fast!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time is takes up 37% of our lives. It doesn't always work the way you want it too. That's why the phrase take your time is so important.
it is a internet block or some thing get some one to fix your computer