Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp partner needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Hi Im ryan and i am pretty new to this forum thing so sorry if i posted on the wrong topic, so anyways i pvp with my fire and i do have a partner and we win almost all the time but he cant always be on when i am so i was thinking if someone who is pretty good at pvp would like to team up with me, my losses are mostly from teaming with a bad teamate and the so called puppet teams. so if your intrested in pvping just leave a post saying when and where and we will meet up. Ty for listing and have a good day, bye! :)

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
NinjaJawz wrote:
Hi Im ryan and i am pretty new to this forum thing so sorry if i posted on the wrong topic, so anyways i pvp with my fire and i do have a partner and we win almost all the time but he cant always be on when i am so i was thinking if someone who is pretty good at pvp would like to team up with me, my losses are mostly from teaming with a bad teamate and the so called puppet teams. so if your intrested in pvping just leave a post saying when and where and we will meet up. Ty for listing and have a good day, bye! :)

You might want to state your lvl so people know. Gl with pvp.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
I'm sorry but I do not team up with people through the message boards, but I can give you some tips.

First of all, what level are you? That is needed so people can see if you are an apropriate partner, Puppet Teaming is never good.

Since you're fire, I suggest teaming up with an ice and/or life wizard to prevent or keep you from dying. I wouldn't suggest you team up with a storm, your defenses would be low and you'd probably be open to attack.

I really hope this helps :)

Caitlin WinterHeart